San Diego's War on Women

The mayor of San Diego, there a liberal for you. Liberals run around saying they respect women, the conservatives want women chained to the bed, don't respect women, etc., and guess what?
He couldn't keep his filthy paws of someone's grandmother, for fuck's sake!
His office was a combat zone of sexual harassment. He, Wiener and the liberal DSK, (with the girly name Dominique) the former head of the IMF, are poster boys for liberal hypocrisy.
The entire city is at war with women? Or just this pussyhound mayor? Reminds me of that former republican governor of California who tried to fuck everything that moved.

I dunno about grandma, by the way. Might be just jumping on the bandwagon.
  • CJ7
  • 08-16-2013, 01:20 PM
surprise !!!!

horndogs come in every shape, size, and political party
surprise !!!!

horndogs come in every shape, size, and political party Originally Posted by CJ7
I agree - the larger point being that it is hypocritical to imply conservatives are at war with women, when liberals treat women poorly, also. Plus, some conservatives treat women really well.
  • CJ7
  • 08-16-2013, 03:54 PM
I agree - the larger point being that it is hypocritical to imply conservatives are at war with women, when liberals treat women poorly, also. Plus, some conservatives treat women really well. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

conservatives want to tell women what to do with their body ... ie abortion

(apparently) Dems want to fuck womens body ..

2 different "wars" entirely

2 different "wars" entirely Originally Posted by CJ7
They can do what they want with their bodies, but after twenty weeks, the fetus is a viable human being, separate and apparently unequal.

This.^^^^^
The mayor of San Diego, there a liberal for you. Liberals run around saying they respect women, the conservatives want women chained to the bed, don't respect women, etc., and guess what?
He couldn't keep his filthy paws of someone's grandmother, for fuck's sake!
His office was a combat zone of sexual harassment. He, Wiener and the liberal DSK, (with the girly name Dominique) the former head of the IMF, are poster boys for liberal hypocrisy. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
was he tweeting out junk pics to the grandmother?
surprise !!!!

horndogs come in every shape, size, and political party Originally Posted by CJ7
The difference is that conservatives don't have many and they don't tolerate them.
The GOP has them and usually has them resign for the good of everyone.
The democrats defend them and allow them to run for reelection.
The liberals love them and promote them to higher office.
..Something is squirrely

Conservatives are just trying to save babies from being chopped up by the wacked out Liberals.
The difference is that conservatives don't have many and they don't tolerate them.
The GOP has them and usually has them resign for the good of everyone.
The democrats defend them and allow them to run for reelection.
The liberals love them and promote them to higher office. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Since when does being a Horndog mean you can't be a good politician? Im tired of people making that distinction and stupid politicians going to sex rehab just be yourself hell i would vote for a republician that came out and said "Yeah but look at it from my pov. I was horny! Next question"
They can do what they want with their bodies, but after twenty weeks, the fetus is a viable human being, separate and apparently unequal. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

There are a few instances of a 21 week, 5/6 day premature birth surviving. 20 weeks?
Your comments have nothing to do with what I wrote but.....

there is a difference between being a horndog and being an abusive boar. I would have had so much more respect for Bill Clinton if he had just came out and admitted what he did with Monica at the beginning. He probably would have been so much better off without the investigation and trial. Still I don't think he learned a thing. Same thing goes for Governor Sanford of Carolina. Be a man and admit what you did. Too many times we see people using the power of their office to get away with their stupid shit by besmirching the victims reputations. I will say that Filner is at least not attacking the women....yet.

There is a difference between republicans and conservatives but name a republican who cheats and what do you find? Love! Gringrich married his girlfriend.....after divorcing his wife. Sanford married his girlfriend....after divorcing his wife. The more troublesome actors resigned (Foley and Vitter). Name the democrats who have done the same.
  • Doove
  • 08-18-2013, 08:32 AM
Plus, some conservatives treat women really well. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Well hallelujah!