Was that really so hard Barry?

Ted Cruz releases his birth certificate.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3779105.html

and didn't I tell you that they would make this an issue now after passing on Obama? The answer is yes of course.
  • CJ7
  • 08-19-2013, 02:39 PM
now all teddie needs to do is get past being a whacked out Tea Party politician
now all teddie needs to do is get past being a whacked out Tea Party politician Originally Posted by CJ7
Which will be a bit harder than releasing his birth certificate.

Man, Crazy Cruz wants to be POTUS so bad he can hardly stand it.
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2013, 03:59 PM
I hope they nominate Teddy Cruz and that nutty bitch from Alaska gets VP again!
Which will be a bit harder than releasing his birth certificate.

Man, Crazy Cruz wants to be POTUS so bad he can hardly stand it. Originally Posted by timpage
Yes, but he is Hispanic, so turnabout is fair play. The first Cuban (Hispanic) President will be a Republican, so you Demotards can STFU about Republicans being racists.
Notice how our resident libtards react. When their guy couldn't find his birth certificate to save his life, it was just fine by them. Cruz pops it right out without fanfare and fuss. Do they give him credit for doing something that Obama coudn't do? No, of course not. Instead they launch into a number personal attacks. That is all the democrats have; mud and shit.
Do you know where yours is?
  • CJ7
  • 08-20-2013, 07:08 AM
Notice how our resident libtards react. When their guy couldn't find his birth certificate to save his life, it was just fine by them. Cruz pops it right out without fanfare and fuss. Do they give him credit for doing something that Obama coudn't do? No, of course not. Instead they launch into a number personal attacks. That is all the democrats have; mud and shit. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

mud and shit?

where?

you and JL are the only two making personal attacks
Notice how our resident libtards react. When their guy couldn't find his birth certificate to save his life, it was just fine by them. Cruz pops it right out without fanfare and fuss. Do they give him credit for doing something that Obama coudn't do? No, of course not. Instead they launch into a number personal attacks. That is all the democrats have; mud and shit. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Your memory is about as long as the dick you don't have. That bc has been released several times. Also, now that you mention it and want to - once again - go there, Cruz was an American citizen immediately upon birth since he had an American parent, as was the President.
Your memory is about as long as the dick you don't have. That bc has been released several times. Also, now that you mention it and want to - once again - go there, Cruz was an American citizen immediately upon birth since he had an American parent, as was the President. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
American citizenship can't be too valuable since we give it away to unskilled laborers, and the sons of African militant Muslims.
Latest report he will give up his Canadian citizenship.
  • CJ7
  • 08-20-2013, 10:20 AM
American citizenship can't be too valuable since we give it away to unskilled laborers, and the sons of African militant Muslims. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

last time I checked, immigrants have to earn citizenship in this country
  • WTF
  • 08-20-2013, 10:30 AM
American citizenship can't be too valuable since we give it away to unskilled laborers, and the sons of African militant Muslims. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yet you will not renounce yours!

last time I checked, immigrants have to earn citizenship in this country Originally Posted by CJ7
How do they earn it? Work cheap at WTF's construction site?
I won't give up mine because I paid more into SS than I will ever get out, so I'll get my share.
Yes, Eva I do know where my birth certificate is. It is in a folder right next to my DD 214 and my social security card.

Do something that you all don't like to do; research. Go back and look at the citizenship laws in 1970. We did that with Barry and there were a lot of problems with him that he never responded to. The laws were overhauled in 1968. Go do the research.