Benghazi: no harm, no foul, get back to work

The four state department employees that Hillary Clinton "fired" have been sent back to work by John Kerry. They have been taking a taxpayer funded vacation for the last year. So much for that firing. According to Kerry that none of them "breached their duty". Whatever that means.
  • WTF
  • 08-20-2013, 09:42 AM
Whatever that means. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What does it matter now?

It means you can bitch about this all the way thur her election in 2016. The voters do not give a shit about Benghazi.
And Reuters is touting the phony "blame benghazi on a You Tube video" lie...............unbelieveabl e............

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...nghazi-Attacks

Kind of like janitor pay at the local kanzass kommunity kollege.
  • CJ7
  • 08-20-2013, 09:52 AM
anyone see the CNN special on Benghazi last month ?

as much as I wanted to, I wasn't able to tune in.

it must have shattered the rightwing talking points because they haven't said a word about it.
anyone see the CNN special on Benghazi last month ?

as much as I wanted to, I wasn't able to tune in.

it must have shattered the rightwing talking points because they haven't said a word about it. Originally Posted by CJ7

You weren't paying attention, CBJ7. Quit projecting your intellectual failures onto others. BTW, CNN did report that Hildabeast and Odumbo were liars and that they lied about what happened in Benghazi to protect their political careers, but that was, as the saying goes, 'old news'.
  • CJ7
  • 08-20-2013, 11:25 AM
You weren't paying attention, CBJ7. Quit projecting your intellectual failures onto others. BTW, CNN did report that Hildabeast and Odumbo were liars and that they lied about what happened in Benghazi to protect their political careers, but that was, as the saying goes, 'old news'. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

shouldn't have said I didn't see it ... you can lie all you want to and I cant object ... and we ALL know how much you LIE
JD, you still don't get it. Hillary took full responsibility for the entire mess. Case closed.

Mrs. Bill Clinton is invulnerable.

Name me one thing that anyone can do. Just one. They can have hearings until the end of time, they can pontificate, but it is all for naught.

The only way it could possibly hurt her is in her upcoming Presidential Bid. But remember, as long as she is Mrs. Bill Clinton, she can count on about 52 percent do the electorate's support, no matter what she does.

If Joe Biden, who also wants to be POTUS, seems to be fine with it, " what does it matter".
shouldn't have said I didn't see it ... you can lie all you want to and I cant object ... and we ALL know how much you LIE Originally Posted by CJ7
Despite your ignorant claim, proving you are factually wrong and that you're a congenital moron to boot is not "lying", CBJ7. CNN said Odumbo and Hildabeast lied for political expediancy, and CNN reaffirmed that Hildabeast and Odumbo were incompetent boobs who were slovenly negligent:

General Michael Hayden former CIA director CNN interview (The Truth About Benghazi video 6 Aug 2013) "If you were waiting for tactical warning sitting out there in the consulate in Benghazi, you weren't waiting for intelligence, John, you were waiting to die."
  • CJ7
  • 08-20-2013, 11:51 AM
Despite your ignorant claim, proving you are factually wrong and that you're a congenital moron to boot is not "lying", CBJ7. CNN said Odumbo and Hildabeast lied for political expediancy, and CNN reaffirmed that Hildabeast and Odumbo were slovenly negligent:

General Michael Hayden former CIA director CNN interview (The Truth About Benghazi video 6 Aug 2013) "If you were waiting for tactical warning sitting out there in the consulate in Benghazi, you weren't waiting for intelligence, John, you were waiting to die." Originally Posted by I B Hankering

so you're saying you sat and watched the entire documentary ?
so you're saying you sat and watched the entire documentary ? Originally Posted by CJ7
It was one-hour long, CBJ7; not a mini-series.
  • CJ7
  • 08-20-2013, 12:06 PM
It was one-hour long, CBJ7; not a mini-series. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I didn't ask you how long the doc was I ask if you sat and watched it

yes or no
I didn't ask you how long the doc was I ask if you sat and watched it

yes or no Originally Posted by CJ7
Twice!
  • CJ7
  • 08-20-2013, 12:15 PM
Twice! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
and you offered no comment regarding the content of the doc the day after?
and you offered no comment regarding the content of the doc the day after? Originally Posted by CJ7
The only "real news" in that CNN report was that CNN finally broke down and covered the story and discredited their own Candy Crowley (though they never mentioned her) by reporting that Hildabeast and Odumbo were incompetent boobs who were slovenly negligent in the weeks preceding the Benghazi incident and that they lied for political expediency in an election year. CNN didn't report anything that wasn't known before hand. BTW, CBJ7, your ignorant ass was directly addressed on matters related in that CNN special:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053640307&postcount=18

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053643392&postcount=50