URL / Website: -
City: Dallas/galleria
State: Texas
Address: Dallas
Activities: Bbbj, kissing , cfs, daty, k9, kissing sucking , dirty talk
Hair Length and Color: Brownish long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Not trying to be rude no nothing like the pictures however still a beautiful girl, pics are heavily altered . Still beautiful and tall read ROS
Recommendation: No
This is why you need to stop paying higher prices for bad services. I don't know why dudes continue to do this. The better the woman the looks, the worst the service will be. If the price is higher, it will be even worse. It was good at the beginning, but you were deluded in the second part.
Thanks, her first bad review that I can remember.
No problem no she was great at first again still nothing like the pics heavily altered however still beautiful girl, but after first one she rushed me out , believe she might’ve had another client that’s what it seemed like , I could be wrong
They’re just heavily altered to make her look perfect like no imperfections they’re touched up like with filters girls use nowadays , she does have a scar under right boob as well
Sorry you didn't get MSOG with her. I only read good things (and MSOG) about her thus far. But this compares much better to what I experienced with Kelly Brazil.
  • Mittv
  • 07-15-2024, 11:03 AM
Sorry to hear that and thanks for sharing your experience.
I belv...

I myself
yeah you probably were texting the pimp. The pimp will say anything and once you give the money it's a different story. I had that happen recently
Just wanted to share my experience so it doesn’t happen next time to anybody or get burned
Yeah, I recently had one similar experience. Gave me a short massage instead of MSOG. For that rate, I should have done half or not at all.