Spill it Iggy
  • iggy
  • 03-26-2015, 10:33 PM
TY Paul !!!
Best thread ever.
  • iggy
  • 03-26-2015, 11:01 PM
I had too many windows open at once, posted in error . Please remove
I had too many windows open at once, posted in error . Please remove Originally Posted by iggy
#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.

Locked in now with all these replies. Let's make this thread all it can be. I see potential.
iggy's best post ever for 1000 Alex
So adorable!

Spill it Iggy Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Spill it Iggy Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I guess he can't now. Maybe that's the "Oops".
iggy
BANNED

Reviews: 53
ops
mmmmm members you miss thread
ahhh as of late, let me think about that
Hopefully he's gone for a while!!

I guess he can't now. Maybe that's the "Oops". Originally Posted by Taskmaster