No review policy rant.....kinda

As you can see by the number of my reviews I don't get out much. Not that I don't want to its just that I've had a run off bad luck the last couple of years, a surgery that kept me from working in '08, catching up on bills in '09, another surgery beginning in '10, hoping to be back to the grind in Feb or Mar, been getting along on Wrkr Comp ok, scraped enough for nite of fun with an old freind that is familiar to many on here, agreed on terms for a "niter" at a very nice hotel in downtown Dallas, and all went great, had a wonderful nite, and even went to bat before we left in the morn, total GFE/MSOG, at "envelope time" she mentioned she had started a "no review" policy, as she was going UTR and was trying to get her personal life together and was only seeing a few old freinds, I was already putting some words together for my first review when she dropped the bomb, so here I am with some great memories that I can't share, hopefully in the spring I'll be a able to post a review for all to enjoy, plz don't PM me for details as I will respect this ladies wishes, but trust me guys I had a great time.
A man finds himself stranded on a desert island with his only companion a supermodel. At some point attraction evolves & they make love. She asks, "What can I do to make you happy?"

Man quickly responds, "Darling, there is something. Will you please wear this men's shirt."

"Anything else, lover?" she coyly inquires.

"Yea. Also wear this men's cap, these men's jeans... And can I call you Jim?"

"Anything for you, lover... but why?"

"JIM, JIM! You are not gonna believe this: I JUST FUCKED A SUPERMODEL."
That is one hell of a long sentence.
Faulkner lives.
And why post anything at all other than to torment us?
  • Tetas
  • 12-15-2010, 12:28 PM
Obvious really, he HAD to tell SOMEONE!!
Just like ReadCT's joke alluded to.

I get ya Mopar, congrats!
Yea, I figured that was it. Go ahead brag!!!!
With this kind of buildup, there better be unicorns involved.
I read this whole thread, and I don't feel smarter for it. Have we been punked?!
Sorry didn't mean to waste everyone's time, but as riday said" I had to say something", and Gonzo you haven't been punked, sorry if it came out that way, was just telling of the frustration of not being able to post a "real" review after such a long time. I'm sure all of you couldnt wait to post your first review and share your exp., that was me.
No bad, man, keep posting. Just consider me an asshole. Most of the time, you'd be right. Understand your frustration, but you gotta do what the lady wants.