Throat fucking experiences

• Gbfsl
  • 12-04-2015, 06:46 AM
I have several providers here that I see on a regular basis for different services. One that I see mostly for oral satisfaction, we almost never have full service, just a 60 to 90 minute oral exchange, introduced me to something new (to me) yesterday....throat fucking.
She has always given an incredible BBBJ with a lot of DT. But it consisted of just bobbing up and down and taking me all in. Yesterday she said she wanted me to full out fuck her mouth and throat.
We were on her couch. She laid on her back and hung her head over the arm of the couch. I entered her mouth and slid all the way in to my pelvic bone with the tip of my dick actually in her throat. The angle of her head gave me a straight slide right into her throat. You could see the outline of the head,of my dick through the skin of her throat. That was an incredible site. While I was doing this, she was working a vibrator on her clit. I then pumped for all I was worth and after just a few minutes I came with my dick past her tongue and mouth and into her throat. Incredible.
Now that I have discovered this new method of satisfaction, she informed me she is getting ready to move to a new city. So I am wondering if there are other providers who offer this service and, also, if any of you guys have enjoyed this experience.
Who offers the incredible throat fucking sir? You did not name drop.
  • Gbfsl
  • 12-06-2015, 05:46 AM
The lady in question has deactivated her account here and is moving to another city. She specifically asked not to be reviewed or mention here again here.

I will honor and respect her wishes.

This is why I am seeking others with that same talent.
  • BLM69
  • 12-06-2015, 10:28 AM
I've only had one great true DT queen and she was regular girl, she would swallow the cock and lick the balls at the same time WOW! I saw her for fun for about 5 years, even hooked up a couple of friends with her, all others have failed and i'm not even that big. I miss her now lol I forgot to mention that she swallowed the love juice

I would like to hear some names of a true DT master as described above
Sexxyjade. Easily
no gag reflex & extra sloppy here! I love getting face fucked.

How dare anyone offer throat fucking! Now every Tom, Dick, and Harry is going to want it. Stop the insanity!

All kidding aside, even though I've never been able to provided this activity I find it highly erotic. If I was a man this would definitely be something I'd want to try with an experienced provider.

Ladies, is this something that you were always able to do or did you have to learn?

Oh, I should probably add there is no way I'd try this in the hobby!

Just out of curiosity... Lol

I know ladies who can't even brush their teeth without gagging, so I am curious if the no gag reflex thing is nature or nurture.
Chaz in ft worth will take it and like it.