Multiple hours or multiple providers

I will be in the Dallas area in a couple of weeks and wanted all of your opinions. If you were to splure would you do multiple hours with a provider or multiple providers? Why and who would you reccomend?
What's your type?
there's a difference in what we like and what you want.

personally, i'd spend multiple hrs w/ a provider ONLY if i had consulted w/ her several times before and we meshed well together.
you might or might not save on an hourly fee this way.

if i wanted just some carnalities, i'd spend time w/ several providers.
you def would not save on an hourly fee this way.

you just have to decide what you want.
Multiple providers at the same time.
Multiple providers at the same time. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Multiple providers at different times! Hobby more, have different experiences. Whenever I travel I take this approach, switching between ethnicities, body types, etc.... Definitely a hot time!
Great topic OP. I'm in the same boat.

I have a list of several Dallas providers I'm interested in seeing. I'm even considering setting up a reverse gangbang with several Dallas providers however, I'm not sure if it would work out. I guess I'll see how things go. There are also 3 providers who I'd love to spend multiple hours with.

I think what I'll do initially is see multiple providers first on my first visit, then on a return visit I'll do multiple hours with whoever I had the most fun with on the first visit. Then I'll choose my prospects for the reverse gangbang.
If this is your first time hobbying in dallas and mult hours and mult providers are mutually exclusive, I would go with mult providers, think smorgasbord
IMO, the answer is a both. At first, you want to see multiple providers to see who you like best, then, do the multiple hours with your best match(es) according to you.
BOTH!!! Only do multiple hours. am starting to branch out to multiple providers over multiple hours. now where is that portable defibulator. need to put that in mu Diddy Bag
I agree I don't think I would book multi hours until I had seen a provider at least once. After I know if there is chemistry I would circle back for multi hour visits. If you see a review for doubles that look good I might try something like that.
Good topic OP. I always like multiple hours with a provider, new or regular. I like the convo and the gradual build-up. I seems to best simulate a real world pick-up bar kinda scenario, with the hindsight benefit of knowing a good lay is a surety lol

But to each his own!

david's probably got the actual answer to the question best nailed though.
I love variety but right now I would have to recommend Olivia Nin for multiple hours. Just check her reviews.
I do multiple hours and I am pretty reasonable too. I love taking my time on someone.
  • anita
  • 01-08-2016, 02:53 PM
Multiple hours is better.
I will be in the Dallas area in a couple of weeks and wanted all of your opinions. If you were to splure would you do multiple hours with a provider or multiple providers? Why and who would you reccomend? Originally Posted by pebkac
\multiple providers