Good news for ladies in their mid 30's

Apparently 36 is the golden year for sex

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7756656.html
While I agree that 36 is an excellent age for great sex for women.......Try a few years later.....some of us get even better and better and better......

Spikebaby
Undeniably
I just have 7.17 more years to go. Then again, I've always been an old soul. Which I've found over the past several years makes me a wise lover.
I'm so confused. This article says it is 33. Who to trust?

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/03/why-do...&ICID=ref_fark
It's only uphill from 36....
Woohoo.. I turn 36 in July
I've always been told by the women I knew that women hit their sexual prime around 35

Who really knows where people get these things...

Honestly every woman's body is so different... It could happen earlier or later...that's my thought..

Just have fun regardless...

My guess is that a lot of women reach a point in their mid thirties where they know what they want, what they like and have explored their sexuality for the most part... Im sure this can't be the case for all women... But I'm 31 and it seems the closer I get to my mid thirties... I know exactly what I like, how, when, where and why....and becoming more and more horny... Seems when you find someone that can fuck or lick you right... Your sex drive becomes insatiable

Just my .02 FWIW
While I agree that 36 is an excellent age for great sex for women.......Try a few years later.....some of us get even better and better and better......

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby

You are a freak of womanly nature.

I'm so confused. This article says it is 33. Who to trust?

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/03/why-do...&ICID=ref_fark Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
Fucking metric system screws up everything.

I've always been told by the women I knew that women hit their sexual prime around 35

Who really knows where people get these things...

Honestly every woman's body is so different... It could happen earlier or later...that's my thought..

Just have fun regardless...

My guess is that a lot of women reach a point in their mid thirties where they know what they want, what they like and have explored their sexuality for the most part... Im sure this can't be the case for all women... But I'm 31 and it seems the closer I get to my mid thirties... I know exactly what I like, how, when, where and why....and becoming more and more horny... Seems when you find someone that can fuck or lick you right... Your sex drive becomes insatiable

Just my .02 FWIW Originally Posted by Analeese

Yeah right ... women do not orgasm.
Yeah right ... women do not orgasm. Originally Posted by pyramider
What type of women have you been with... I see no sense in faking it...I'm gonna try hard to get mine every time...

I do know some women can't or don't know how or just fake it...but that I don't understand
IOP, illusion of passion ... key term is illusion. Most magicians cannot create illusions that the average woman does daily.
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-28-2017, 05:52 AM

Anyone that doesn't believe this has never spent an hour with this remarkable lady! JS

I totally agree!!!!!
Couldn't agree more.......love the fishnets spikebaby, looking forward to getting caught up in those
I was 24 when I met my first wife. She was 35. She was by far the most sexually charged woman that I had met up to that point.
Sex was amazing with her until a year before we divorced 16 years later.

I'm 56 now and still find that around 35 is the number when most women get to their best. From then through menopause, for some, are the golden years. I see one lady who is my age, because she is one of the most sexually wild women that I have ever met.

Of course there are plenty of women that don't fit that and hit it earlier or later.