Incall setting. What's your preference?

Hotel or Apartment?
Why?

I haven't started a thread in a while and thought this was a good question.
I'll start. Of the two choices, apartment is better. Why? Well you don't have to pay for parking. Some have gated entry which is more secure, imo. Fewer cameras around. You don't have to walk past the front desk and look like you're lost searching for the elevator. And walking past the front desk an hour later as you leave. Most often when I visit providers in apartments, in the middle of the day, there is very little foot traffic other than maintenance or ground crews.
Personally I prefer to see providers that work out of their own apartments. They are in their own element, have all they need and are more relaxed and comfortable, but I know that is a bit more risky and may require a more stringent screening process. Shared apartments would be next, but too much traffic to one place could draw suspicions. Studios and amps would be my third choice mainly for convenience. Hotels, while I have been to several and really have not had any issues, would be my last choice, mostly because of what I stated earlier, and it has to do with a comfort level.
I hope this helps.
It does not matter. The fucktards that are afraid of hotels should find another hobby. I can walk into any hotel lobby in the US and figure out where the elevators and bathrooms are with 10 seconds, all while moving. The front desk staff are not pointing and giggling among themselves saying "that fucktard is going to laid today" or "that fucktard has 1.3" of dangling death." The ladies should choose their choice of incalls that suit their purpose.
  • L.A.
  • 05-28-2017, 05:14 AM
I prefer a private residence mainly because it feels more intimate to be invited into a woman's home rather than a generic hotel.
There are things that can be done to make a hotel a little better like playing some music and lighting some candles but I still prefer a private residence.

The thing I don't like about apartments are the security gates. It seems like almost everytime I meet with somebody in a gated apartment there is an issue with the gate.
First time visits to apartments after dark can also be challenging to actually find the apartment.
... thought this was a good question. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I think so, too. Because I indeed have a preference. I prefer apartments although that's probably based on nothing more than the best sessions I've had were in apartments.

Other than that, have to agree with Pyra. Being able to operate in a hotel is a basic skill in the hobby. Without it, well... Sort of like being a golfer and not being able to putt. Certain skills are basic to the life. Gotta be able to do both.
When I first started, I only went to private incalls. I was absolutely terrified of walking into a hotel for all the reasons mentioned already. Eventually, I made the leap and it wasn't as bad as I feared. In fact now I think I mostly see ladies in hotels or extended stay places.

I will say i would still prefer the private incall. Those sessions always feel more "real" if you know what I mean. It is kind of weird to go to the same hotels to see different providers. Becomes kind of a blur. The private incalls help the sessions stand out more since the setting is more unique. But I've had plenty of great sessions in hotels, but some bad ones too. I've only had one bad experience in a private incall.
I really don't have a preference both are ok, although I do appreciate some directions on first visit to apt, to avoid looking lost in a parking lot or hotel lobby, as far as when I leave a hotel I always head out a side entrance to avoid walking past the front desk, and walk around to my truck. I do have to give some girls here some extra points for leaving the door proped open, unlocked , or waiting at the door and opening the door and not making me knock. Just a bit more discrete, especially when there's other guest in the hall or nosey neighbors
apartment is better. Why? Well you don't have to pay for parking. Originally Posted by golforfish
what kind of high class hotels are you booking? I have never paid parking at a hotel session.. or course when I say hotel, I really mean motel for the most part. actually, when I saw Yazmine there was paid parking, I avoided it by parking in a service truck spot, hoping I would bust a nut before the tow truck arrived.
I prefer an apartment to a motel but mainly because if I'm looking for fbsm, they likelihood that the girl will own a table and have it set up is greater at a private residence than at a hotel. getting a massage on a bed means I won't be getting a good one... whah whah whaaaah.
  • L.A.
  • 05-28-2017, 09:28 AM
I do have to give some girls here some extra points for leaving the door proped open, unlocked , or waiting at the door and opening the door and not making me knock. Originally Posted by funseeker27
100% agree with this. I hate having to knock on a hotel door. Marie Lynn does work out of hotels but she always leaves the door open and lets you know to just come on up the door is open. I always feel awkward knocking on the door.
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-28-2017, 10:05 AM
My preference is that whoever is behind that door when it opens is the same person as described in her profile and in other "yes" reviews I have read before booking.

I don't really care where that door is.
GOLFORFISH 1000% correct - too much risk with hotel/motel Motels are normally on busy streets / highways someone could see your car/truck Apt's more private
house. makes me feel like I'm fucking someone else's wife while he's away
house. makes me feel like I'm fucking someone else's wife while he's away Originally Posted by darkwader
Never considered that one before....but I really like the sound of that!
No preference as long as I'm not worried about my car being stolen or mugged when walking out.