How old is the oldest you've seen or would see?

As I merely start to move toward my 40s, I wonder what the future holds and it gives me anxiety honestly. Shooting dust puffs if a miracle happens and you can as an old man kinda sounds like a lame future.

However, just out of curiosity, how old is the oldest you've seen a hobbyist be and still get action? Do they shoot powdered stuff at a certain point or not at all?

On that topic, any suggestions on increasing load size?
Man, your headline sound like you asking the boys how old a lady they seen.

48.. You sound immature for somebody your age
Okay fine, my sense of humor is immature, I don't care.

I am genuinely curious if there's an age when providers won't touch clients because they're too old.
Because most know that "40" isn't anywhere near old.

81, I think. Many I see are in their 70's and it works pretty well, still.

Search has plenty about load size, this is a start https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2614611
duplicate post
I love mature ladies...anyone seen Debra the Gilf? She was fun
Okay fine, my sense of humor is immature, I don't care.

I am genuinely curious if there's an age when providers won't touch clients because they're too old. Originally Posted by Hentai
No hard and fast rule. Each provider has to make that decision for themselves, and like most things it varies.
As an older mature hobbyist I can tell you for sure that all the ladies love Ben Franklins and he is 324 years old!
Stephanie1 and Reese Foster have flawless maturity in the 40's, and also...more sexual experience. It's part of what makes them amazing lovers, damn I'm getting turned on just thinking about them
I'll be 42 in the fall and have a strict policy that I prefer not to see UNDER 30...I've made exceptions in the past and it's always been a headache.

I enjoy the company of an older Gentleman and I don't care if he comes in with a walker and AARP...
Like I tell the young folks I’m around, “the only thing that will keep them from reaching
My age is an early death.” That comment usually just zooms right over their heads!!
Yea!!!
Age is just a number .I'v seen as old as 82
Being an older player, thanks to all you providers that see those of us who are over 50.
I enjoy the company of an older Gentleman and I don't care if he comes in with a walker and AARP...
Originally Posted by berkleigh
berkleigh, do you offer AARP discounts or specials??