P411 status cancel for 2 yrs

I was wondering if my status would still be good after 2yrs of canceling my member from P411? the only ladies I seen are at the amps & Costa Rica. would I have to start over? my hobby days are not like they use to be. if am lucky, 1 in every 3 months, having a kid changes my responsibilities. are the ECCIE reviews good enough? lemme know, JJ
For me- i dont accept MP or BP references. Plus i dont accept references more than 3 months old. According to your references- Id screen you as newbie.
I was a member of P411 and never used it. I found a couple of ladies that were newbie friendly, and I started writing reviews. I've never had a problem.
From what I understand if you cancel your P411 account, all your history is gone. You register again and start over, meaning you'd need to contact any providers you still know to give you 'okays' to build your references back up.
From what I understand if you cancel your P411 account, all your history is gone. You register again and start over, meaning you'd need to contact any providers you still know to give you 'okays' to build your references back up. Originally Posted by thechocolatebanana
That was not the case with me. I gave P411 up for 2 years, signed back up and everything was still there, including the Provider OKs.
Thanks. thats what I needed to know, starting out a Newbie again.
To be sure, check with Gina at P411. If you keep your same Pword and other info you might not need to start over.
They'll just reactivate your account I'm sure.. but they will probably want to reverify you.
From what I understand if you cancel your P411 account, all your history is gone. You register again and start over, meaning you'd need to contact any providers you still know to give you 'okays' to build your references back up. Originally Posted by thechocolatebanana

FYI its my understanding a provider cannot give an ok unless she has seen you in the past 2 weeks. So to contact a provider you clearly admit you hadnt seen in 2 years.. and have her give u a recent ok... would be no bueno. (I could be wrong)
No offense but a lot can change in a matter of a few months. I have seen hobbyist start off respectful, earning okays.. and then get arrogant and disrespectful bcd and result in alerts. I have also seen ladies who were once respected and classy turn into bat shit crazy with dangerous alerts and even dangerous criminal records....
So to give a false okay because you saw someone 2 years ago or to have a lady u saw 2 years ago give u a recent ok... could totally backfire and ruin ur hobby rep.
actually all the ladies that I seen 2yrs ago, is no longer here. so it would be no good to me anyways.
i think with having a good history it wouldnt be as hard to get appts with newbie friendly ladies as someone with no hobby history
so would anyone here be retired/return/newbie friendly? I dont get to play much, time is hard, finally got a day to myself, & would <3 some good company.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-05-2012, 10:50 AM
I wouldn't say that lack of current references is an ending.

Just this week I had a well known client of mine, from 1.5 years ago ask me to send a lady a note. He recently changed his name and was having a hard time getting his current references to respond to his new lady friend.

I let him know exactly what I would be telling the lady. (haven't seen for 1.5 years, history of appointments, demeanor etc.

I told her everything from our experiences together to the lack of time between dates. Mostly accredited to my crazy ass touring.

I am not sure if he was able to follow through with his appointment, but the new lady friend seemed happy that I was able to explain that he wasn't just another newb.

Sometimes all it takes is for someone to remember you. This is where hobby reputation REALLY comes into play. It is our only form of ID that really counts.