DATY

What's with no DATY with more and more providers lately? With the donation that you pay YOU should be able to do what you want to as long as it's legal and respectful of the lady and does not degrade her.
Fees keep going up with less offerings on the menu....what's up with this?
With the donation that you pay YOU should be able to do what you want to as long as it's legal ... Originally Posted by LUCYJOSE7
It is precisely because your pay a donation that none of the activities is actually legal (except in Canada or Nevada). LOL

As for the topic, most of time, restrictions are not necessarily related to health or safety concerns or even rational, but are rather due to some highly personal views about comfort level or intimacy with a "stranger". A good example is someone who offers an otherwise wide-open menu but allows absolutely no kissing.
It is precisely because your pay a donation that none of the activities is actually legal (except in Canada or Nevada). LOL

As for the topic, most of time, restrictions are not necessarily related to health or safety concerns or even rational, but are rather due to some highly personal views about comfort level or intimacy with a "stranger". A good example is someone who offers an otherwise wide-open menu but allows absolutely no kissing. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
yup and that is a also a YMMV
No kissing but you can fuck the shit out of me...makes no sense!
No kissing but you can fuck the shit out of me...makes no sense! Originally Posted by LUCYJOSE7
Fucking don't mean shit when it's covered. If you could fit your head in a rubber, they would DFK your brains out.
No kissing but you can fuck the shit out of me...makes no sense! Originally Posted by LUCYJOSE7
Fucking don't mean shit when it's covered. If you could fit your head in a rubber, they would DFK your brains out. Originally Posted by jokacz
errrr Jack ahhhhh don't look at this post

yet some will fuck without a cover, yet still no kiss or DATY before of after the cream pie is done. ta wash down the
  • Tiger
  • 10-27-2013, 11:03 AM
OSD - want some salt for that popcorn?
Maybe if more men were WAY more particular with who they do daty with, the other lady would be more inclined to allow it to happen. Example: Clients who have over 20 some reviews all with daty? yeah not going down on me either and daty shouldnt b the tie breaker on an app anyway, not that serious
Yeah the no kissing, but we can have sex does make sense, in this hobby, same reason some men dont wanna kiss the provider, people dont take the best care of their mouths, and theres PLENTY of germs in the mouth so yah in my opinion the lady that doesnt let just any client do daty or kiss is the one id go to see, versus the nasty chick who fucks 20 guys a day easily some raw and lets anyone and their friend do daty you know who u are )))))))))))))))
just because you pay a lady a fee for her time does not entitle you to do what ever you feel you would like to do..some ladies have limitations its best to respect that..if a lady isnt interested in certain activities then move onto a lady that is accepting of the activities you are interested in..and basically just because you pay a lady for her time do you think you are entitled to greek if she doesnt offer it or swallowing or snowballing digits or even bbbj dfk even if she is only into lfk..there are plenty of ladies that dont kiss and arent a gfe..but that doesnt matter..you paid her a fee so you should get it right...come on lucyjose..your soo much better than this thread you posted..ijs...
Keep it classy, just get fucked in the ass.
OSD - want some salt for that popcorn?
Originally Posted by Tiger
errrr lets find out
Maybe if more men were WAY more particular with who they do daty with, the other lady would be more inclined to allow it to happen. Example: Clients who have over 20 some reviews all with daty? yeah not going down on me either and daty shouldnt b the tie breaker on an app anyway, not that serious Originally Posted by rocbrittany
I only eat 3 errrr make that 2 now, one of not very often. The other sit on, 69 at least every time with sometimes also snowball.
Yeah the no kissing, but we can have sex does make sense, in this hobby, same reason some men dont wanna kiss the provider, people dont take the best care of their mouths, and theres PLENTY of germs in the mouth so yah in my opinion the lady that doesnt let just any client do daty or kiss is the one id go to see, versus the nasty chick who fucks 20 guys a day easily some raw and lets anyone and their friend do daty you know who u are ))))))))))))))) Originally Posted by rocbrittany
So can I have a sloppy kiss?
I know, but not right after snowball with the one. And only if we get past each others screening.

tiger,
errrr be ready with the salt
  • Tiger
  • 10-27-2013, 12:34 PM
actually she be young for me But I be thinkin

...come on lucyjose..your soo much better than this thread you posted..ijs... Originally Posted by aj14620
I suggest everyone cut and paste this quote for future use.