vacations. what do you all do?

People might think I should get a life but this is pretty much what I do. Work, run, hobby and vacation. When I'm with anyone lady, gents on hear or out there I like listening to there life experience. So back to vacations. For me myrtle, oceancity,md and cruising. Pretty much love the beach and sun. You can pretty much leave the bs behind when at the ocean or on cruise ship. So this is open to anyone who wishes to chime in.
I go in the woods. I don't want to hear a car or a plane, and sometimes not even a person. I don't want to hear about coca-cola or William Mattar.
I like going to Toronto, wonderful during the day, at Night they got top strip bars there, right on yonge st.
Boating. Spend the bulk of the summer in Thousand Islands. Been going there on vacation for 40 years. Started out when I was young just a couple weekends whenever we could get away camping. Then began to take our week vacation there and a couple weekends. Boaters paradise. Just went up last weekend and winterized the boat and made arrangements for her storage.
Beach, golf, snowboarding ..Indian food and ice cream

I need to go south again sometime soon!

I once came to Niagara Falls for a vacation, but then I never left, so now I go to London once in awhile for vacation
I like going to Toronto, wonderful during the day, at Night they got top strip bars there, right on yonge st. Originally Posted by Franklin4
I agree, I absolutely love Toronto. There is so much to do during the day and night. Its always nice to get away from the boarded-up dump of a downtown called Buffalo. Only a short drive away to a real city.
Beach, golf, snowboarding Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Frankie... I'll have you polish my putter the next time I visit.... and maybe we can sneak in an extra nine holes....
Have a house in the remote area of NY with no cell service……..great way to get away from the rat race!
PT, TOFTT, BBA. every so often, just not every day
Frankie... I'll have you polish my putter the next time I visit.... and maybe we can sneak in an extra nine holes.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Past several years, I've headed West. Family out there. Always go camping in a National Park or two for 4-5 days by myself. Love it and meet a lot of great people too.
Thank you all. And Frankie London. Wow
I get lazier and lazier as I get older and older. Lately, I prefer lounging around on a river cruise.
  • Tiger
  • 10-28-2013, 06:23 PM
Video of Jack's_last_cruise! Originally Posted by Tiger
I don't need an expensive shower and vomit. This is more to my liking: