Setting the record straight

A lot of negativity has surfaced today. I have read many lies and rumors in the threads and I'd like to set the record straight once and for all. SUCrunchman and I have been having problems for a while and are no longer together. We had agreed to part ways like mature adults and keep things civil and professional. Apparently, he is incapable of that and displeased that I have decided to work on my own- which I am now doing. He has threatened me, started rumors and flat out lied about several things. I am now a 110% independent provider and will no longer be compensating anyone for their "help". Not sure why on earth he has targeted XY and accused him of handling(?) I met with XY for 45 minutes the night that Crunchman and I split, he's probably just upset that he didn't get his 40%. Yes, it was only 40% he took- very generous of him to let me have that extra 10. Also, Crunchman and Taylor are very good friends and the three of us even went out to Joe's Crab Shack last week together (I have photos as proof upon request). They are now working together to "ruin" me. Although both of them are significantly older than me their maturity levels prove to match those of a couple malicious, middleschool preteens. I do not and have never done PT. Crunchman and I have been together for months, if I am as big of a "junkie" as expressed, isn't it odd that he JUST found out about it? Hmm.Also, engaging in those activities leave many noticeable marks on ones body, I haven't any. Crunchman had apparently set up a hidden camera in my hotel room and is using illegally obtain video footage to blackmail me into silence. I have text messages if moderators or anyone else would like to see in which he admits to almost everything. He has been manipulating and using me for far too long. That ends now.
(Deleted Post)
Scrunch has a better join date, and post count...Emily if you obtain verified provider status ill be more likely to believ you. Otherwise your first day on board has been exceptional. Peace babeh
She has two reviews.
She can be verified any time she wants.

But accusing someone of felonies and with all the drama, once she is verified I am out.
Nothing but bad can happen from her being on this board along with the other two. Together or not, I am thinking anything with these people is trouble.

So she is saying that she was recorded. Wonder which lucky guys are on those movies.

Good luck ladies and gents.
This is gonna be great!

I am going to give "Emily" (not sure if this is your real name or "Business Name") a piece of advice. If the situation is as you say and you have the proof you claim. I would take it to the Police and file a complaint. Granted this may also get you into trouble. But it's better than having a former "Boyfriend/Manager" potentially extorting you. If you feel this is not an option for you. Then I would recommend laying low for a Week or two and completely reinventing yourself business wise (Name, Phone#, E-mail & possible residence change). I know this is a bit extreme. But I do know a couple of ladies that have had to take it this far to get away from their former situations.
that is good advice bob
that is good advice bob Originally Posted by Franklin4
Yes it is. I'd avoid the cop part, step back, weigh your options for a few days and hit "refresh" if it is possible. Better to get verified as the new you than have to change later.
mmmmmmm do you like sleazy dump bars????

just askin

ahhhh bed time for boo
As i said b4........way too much DRAMA with this one.........ill keep playing in canada!
Hey Canada is fun but can have its share of drama to. You will discover that after joining GTERB and discovering who the drama queens are over there....lol
I would take it to the Police and file a complaint. Originally Posted by RochBob
heh ijs
Why can't some of this entertainment spill over into Alb/HV? I'm dying of boredom.
I knew this "relationship" was spiraling downhill when I saw your "friends" (using the term loosely) post. Only a moron would post something like he did to begin with. Chin up, here is a tip: Never argue with an idiot, it's a waste of time. No need to defend yourself.

Consider getting out if he is the only reason you were in, cause real men don't pimp out girls they claim to care for or love. Any man who does is a parasite looking for a host to feed off of. His posts show his anger, sort of like a flea that has to find another cat to ride on.

That should have been your first clue that there was a hole in his marble bag.
Angry flea?