(Random Topic) Iam in need of a house/apt in topeka

I know this is so random.but I've been having major difficulties finding a rental property here in Topeka..
I have steady income coming in besides the money I make from my side trade 😘 I need to find a place asap so if you know of anyone who is renting or you yourself have a property please feel free to comment or pm me ASAP and we can meet up. Thank you and I hope there is someone out there to assist me with my needs...
No idea what your looking for! But I know that Shawnee Management on 6th street get's people into apt's pretty quickly. They have some 2 bedroom apt's for like 450ish up to 550
I rent from them now. Not trying to stay another year lol
Thank you though if u think of anything else please lmk im having trouble finding a decent place that's not super expensive
I knew a girl once who had an apartment at 12th and Taylor - it's now called Still-Blaine house. I thought it was nice then (haven't been inside one since the 80's); quaint may be a better adjective.

Today I see $790s gets you a big flat with arched entries, hardwood floors, sash windows, all appliances and utilities (gas, electric, water and trash) plus internet included. Pets OK. Sounds like it's probably higher than you wanted to pay, but there's a tiny cafe downstairs and it's next to a small park if you've got critters. Not in the state office zone and not in the depressed zone - it's kind of a micro-sized 'tweener neighborhood if you like downtown.

2-3 good restaurants in walking distance, the Walgreens at 10th/Topeka is the only 24-hour pharmacy in the city, and the YWCA is right down the street.

https://www.apartmentlist.com/ks/top...l-blaine-house

Good luck!