I want to put someone thru a wood chipper feet first

So I get home around noon. I hear my best friend, a 14 year old Bassett Hound crying in the back yard. I go out and he is limping to me. obviously in pain, tears running down his old gray face with dried and fresh blood on the back porch.

Some fucker shot one of the best dogs I've ever had in the hind quarters. The bullet passed thru and he was slowly bleeding to death. I live in a good neighborhood.

I sat in the bottom of my shower washing him. He was crying and bleeding. I had nothing to help his pain. I knew what I needed to do but I wanted him to be clean before I did it.

Once clean, I wrapped his rear in a towel. He had lost a lot of blood. I placed him in the passenger seat of my truck and we headed to the vet. I made a stop by Spring Creek BBQ to get a pound of Brisket. This old man could have at least one good last meal which he ate happily.

I had to put down my dear old friend. This 75 pound gentle bassett slipped off to sleep in my arms. I took him home and buried him in the shade beneath the tree we would sit for so many years.

If I find out who did this I will take them out to the middle of nowhere, shoot them thru their ass cheeks and slowly put them feet first thru a wood chipper.
So sorry to hear that man. Totally fucked up for someone to do that.
Very sad - you might want to get cameras installed around the perimeter of your house. It takes a very insensitive Bastatd to pull off that crap. You might also want to file a police report to see if any other neighbors had anything similar.
No excuse for bullshit like that. Very sorry for your loss my friend.

There is a hot spot in hell for low life fuck wads like that.
Sorry for your loss. If I can help. Pm me. I'm game. Eye for an Eye
WTF, now that's just wrong what they did. I'm sorry you lost your best friend.
Sorry man, I think I'd kill someone if this happened to my dog.
Sorry for your loss sir. It takes an especially sick bastard to do something like that. I don't take kindly to an animal. If you find out who did it.... PM me. I'd be happy to go with you....
Sorry for your loss, sign me up for the posse.
Very very sorry to read this. He knew you were there for him.
So I get home around noon. I hear my best friend, a 14 year old Bassett Hound crying in the back yard. I go out and he is limping to me. obviously in pain, tears running down his old gray face with dried and fresh blood on the back porch.

Some fucker shot one of the best dogs I've ever had in the hind quarters. The bullet passed thru and he was slowly bleeding to death. I live in a good neighborhood.

I sat in the bottom of my shower washing him. He was crying and bleeding. I had nothing to help his pain. I knew what I needed to do but I wanted him to be clean before I did it.

Once clean, I wrapped his rear in a towel. He had lost a lot of blood. I placed him in the passenger seat of my truck and we headed to the vet. I made a stop by Spring Creek BBQ to get a pound of Brisket. This old man could have at least one good last meal which he ate happily.

I had to put down my dear old friend. This 75 pound gentle bassett slipped off to sleep in my arms. I took him home and buried him in the shade beneath the tree we would sit for so many years.

If I find out who did this I will take them out to the middle of nowhere, shoot them thru their ass cheeks and slowly put them feet first thru a wood chipper. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Wow sometimes I fuckin hate people, I totally get where your coming from and would feel the same way....the brisket is a nice touch. are there any teens that live around you? that seems like something a fucked up, no dad having little punk would do....I dealt with a very similar situation a few years ago...I think god didn't let me find out who was responsible, because i'd still be in jail.....my thoughts and prayers go out to you.......losing a pet that was your friend for years hurts........sorry buddy.....................
Very sad - you might want to get cameras installed around the perimeter of your house. It takes a very insensitive Bastatd to pull off that crap. You might also want to file a police report to see if any other neighbors had anything similar. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Not a bad idea.

This is devastating! I'm sorry for your loss!
So sorry man. Pets are family. What a criminal.
Von, I'm so sorry. What a heartless thing to do to an animal. I hope you find who did it. I agree about the cameras. Hopefully your neighbors can help you get to the bottom of this. Sending you a hug.
Heartfelt condolences Von.