Weird food combinations

That other thread 'weight loss' got me to thinking about all the crap I've eaten since I went away to college years ago to the present. I love the outdoors, hunting, fishing, sailing, etc., and it doesn't always allow for good food and I was wondering what are some of the strange combinations of food you have eaten? Sometimes it usually came down to laziness to prepare something nice and using what was quick and handy.

For instance...

I have liked a sandwich with Kraft American cheese slices, topped with thin slices of tomatoes and purple onions...Or pizza and whole milk...Or pizza and sour cream potato chips...or leftover homemade meatloaf and a couple of scrambled eggs, breakfast or dinner, it didn't matter.

What are some of your's?
scrambled eggs and syrup and I sometimes do it with
fried hot dogs
Cole Slaw and Spaghetti is my fave weirdest combo! LOL
Lol funny you asked this when i am sitting here eating my FAVE snack....cheetos & froot Loops mixed together dry in a bowl!

My SO eats buttered bread with plain sugar on it.....when I was a kid,our snack was bread smeared with ketchup!

My son eats chips on his sandwich...and my daughter eats ketchup on her scrambled duck eggs!
These are interesting combos Ladies!

The other day when playing a round of golf (my other pastime) I had bag of a Salsa Verde Doritos, 2 Bananas and a Coca Cola.
  • motor
  • 10-22-2016, 01:55 PM
eating banana pudding and drinking a coke, spaghetti sandwich, potato salad sandwich, mashed potato sandwich, bologny, cheese with ketchup and butter sandwich.....damn, I am gonna go make a sandwich now.
  • motor
  • 10-22-2016, 01:59 PM
ok, one more....peanut butter with butter and potato chip sandwich
.peanut butter and beacon goes with any thing .
  • motor
  • 10-22-2016, 11:14 PM
peanut butter and bacon and banana......fat elvis
  • Gbfsl
  • 10-30-2016, 05:51 AM
Marshmallows with potatoe chips is my favorite dessert

Ice cream eaten with Fritos. Instead of using a spoon I scoop up the ice cream with the frito and pop it all in my mouth.

I like to put honey on my hotdogs

As a kid I did the bread, butter, and sugar sandwiches with the addition of sliced radishes
Ive put chips on my sandwich. haha.

I just had meatballs and chocolate chip cookies for breakfast. Breakfast of a champion hangover...
Cottage Cheese with Sugar and Fritos
Coffee instead of water in my oatmeal. Especially when camping.
when I was a kid,our snack was bread smeared with ketchup! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I still do this!!! lol. Or bbq sauce. Glad to see I am not the only odd ball.
Cheese over hot ramen.