Cannibis oil

Hey I have a friend who's nephew has terminal cancer. Only expecting another few months. Anyone know here to find this stuff? Currently suffered from seizures due to the tumor. Had a few other stuff we want to try out thc oil.
http://healthyconsumerinsights.com/v...4632906bab17f3

I just got this in an email today.
Good luck & may God Bless
Sending PM
Look up Rick Simpson Oil and Phoenix Tears for starters. Also there are a few places around town that sell CBD oils that may help with the seizures. The problem is that the CBD doesn't have much of an affect for SOME people. Now it does help a lot of people though you just have to try it out and see. But the THC carries many more medicinal properties than the CBD by itself. Unfortunately we live in a narrow minded state that can't see past the "getting high" aspect of the THC to recognize the inherent medical value beyond getting stoned part of it. But back to your question I believe a lot of health food stores are carrying CBD oil and as much as I hate to send people over there because they don't know shit about growing or how to grow, DFW Hydroponics (formerly Texas Hydroponics) carries Honey Bee Oil which is CBD.
So is the CBD oil what I need to be looking for (research)?
Has anybody got the "cost" of their "free offer" for this legal stuff?
Hey I have a friend who's nephew has terminal cancer. Only expecting another few months. Anyone know here to find this stuff? Currently suffered from seizures due to the tumor. Had a few other stuff we want to try out thc oil. Originally Posted by gpedude

Usually the nurses in cancer wards know how to communicate that info to the patients, and their care givers.
Again the CBD oil does help a lot of people with seizures. But you have to try it and see and do a little research. It some times takes a little bit to build up your levels. But some people it can start working almost at once. Also some situations might call for a CBD/THC combination. Now as far as the cancer read up on the Rick Simpson method. And if you really want full strength stuff you may have to go to Colorado and speaks with some of the medical shops. But you'll need a local for medical. Now you can get in the recreational shops without being a local. And still get some good information on what might help your situation.
Thanks someone other people are providing some of the same info thank you everyone.
Check out Charlotte's Web products. No THC, all CBD.

Developed for this reason.

The guy that owns this shop (behind NE Mall), has a son that has severe seizures. They are very informative and carry various products made with CBD.
CBD is legal to sell in all 50 states.

PPV Pipes, Papes, & Vapes Hurst | Facebook

www.facebook.com/pipespapesandvapeshurst/

930 Melbourne Rd. Hurst, TX 76053 ... PPV Pipes, Papes, & Vapes Hurst. 298 likes · 9 ... We have tintcures, raw oil syringes, and dabbable CBD.
can we just be like California please on this subject. be better for everybody.
Apparently NOT!

But with all the Cali people moving to TX...maybe it will expedite the process.

can we just be like California please on this subject. be better for everybody. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Try a ketogenic diet also.
Ketogenic diet....interesting research related to this and seizures. However, when someone is dying of cancer, trying to get them to follow a very specific eating regimen like this, may not be that great an idea.
IMHO...If someone is dying, they should be able to eat whatever the hell they want or can keep down.

If your friend isn't already on HOSPICE, I highly suggest they check it out. Since hospice isn't trying to cure anything....different medications, different combinations, and various methods of getting them into the body are utilized. It's about comfort and symptom control.
I've heard this helps with rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia symptoms too, any truth to that....