Kitty Lamour Lives

After some time of back and forth joking with each other I'm happy to announce that Kitty and I have now become very, very close friends!

Unlike her previous attempts to communicate here I can assure you that this is the real deal and am here and using this thread to clear the air. Please feel free to ask anything you've ever wanted to know about Kitty and she and I will discuss and I will answer for her. I'm am her OFFICIAL spokesperson so you can be assured that you will get 100% real, and honest information about The great Kitty Lamour.

And let's keep this classy...just like Kitty.
Minion
Too bad.
She put a spell on you?
Maybe he took advantage of Cuban Tuesday.
  • L.A.
  • 11-10-2016, 08:11 PM
Who is Kitty?
Review her.
  • 11-10-2016, 08:41 PM
Yes, she is real. Got naked with her about a month ago.
I survived to tell my story.
(Not a bad story
..)
[PRIVATE/ had a good time
/PRIVATE]
Minion Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Kitty asks that you leave her alone until you see the doctor.
Who is Kitty? Originally Posted by L.A.
She's one of, if not the premium street walker on HH. Up there in age and smells a bit but for $25 you can't ask for a model.
Shit.

Why do grown ass men have to be such fucking bullies?

Leave that chick alone and let her live in peace.
This is not like the other nonsense threads - I am her OFFICIAL representative. What would you like to know about Ms. Lamour?
Kitty asks that you leave her alone until you see the doctor. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I went, all I got was a parvo shot.
Kitty says that's good then. She wanted me to mention she's offering a special - slashing her already low price of $25 for a day to $9.99. But hurry, this offer expires when she gets her next social security check.
I'm utterly disappointed in you OP.