NYr

Are you making new rules?

How do you cyber stalk a banned member that is not able to have a voice or word while banned?

What the hell? So... I just bump an old thread and we resume the conversation?
NYr - please answer or we'll do exactly what boobies is suggesting. Funny you're always in the middle of dumb moderating on this site.

NYr - how many threads have you started that got this site any traffic? Traffic, including stupid threads like mine bring this site money. You're beyond incompetent and pathetic. You really don't understand this site. Let me guess - you'll pull that bullshit of you're of the grid like you did with Dorthy when you screwed up there too.
  • motor
  • 11-14-2016, 05:49 PM
Don't like Kitty one way or the other but,I never understood why you started a thread on her anyway TheEccie214, other than to just start drama.
Are you making new rules?

How do you cyber stalk a banned member that is not able to have a voice or word while banned?

What the hell? So... I just bump an old thread and we resume the conversation? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
He only enforces them on Cuban Tuesday
Traffic, including stupid threads like mine bring this site money. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
E214 should start many more stupid threads - and he's just the guy to do it - in multiple cities and forums, so that the Icky makes much more money. A dozen new stupid threads per day sounds about right. Site ownership will undoubtedly be eager to express its gratitude.
He only enforces them on Cuban Tuesday Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Well, his calender is written in bubbles...tomorrow is Cuban Tuesday !

I am so glad kitty is a Cuban horse cock lover.
Don't like Kitty one way or the other but,I never understood why you started a thread on her anyway TheEccie214, other than to just start drama. Originally Posted by motor
Are you not the person that posted a thread asking for girls that were willing to bareback you to send you a PM and then after you had a list of gals to see claimed you were drunk? Stick to your usual comment styles of "Great review Shep! She was lucky to have some time with your dick!" or "Best review ever Daaaman, even though you pay all these girls you're quite the cocksman!"

Your comments are as, if not more, worthless than mine.
NY'R is one of the clumsiest mods ever given the keys.........IJS

Jesus...is modding this board that hard????make a rule then hide until the masses revolt? really??we all know how he mods.........
  • motor
  • 11-15-2016, 07:38 AM
yep, I wrote it and I own it, doesn't stop the the fact that you must not have anything better to do than start a drama thread about a drama queen. You a sad little man.

your sig line is spot on...you have no value as a poster or a member, but hey every village needs it idiot and you seem to fill that spot...dude