Do clients ever make me cum??

Fuck NO!!! You make me disgusted by myself. I can't even look at my own vagina anymore without crying.
hahahaha , looking like someone may have been hacked ??
Let me see if I may help I'm not an expert by any means but according to some research the physiological and psychological makeup of men as opposed to women are quite different. It is much easier for men to reach the point of orgasm than it is for women. It takes more time for women even getting aroused than it does for men and even more time to reach their climax. It is even more difficult for women who are involved in this hobby or vocation. Like I said I'm no expert but may a brief explanation why some may find difficult to orgasm. You may want to explore more.
Someone may have a better understanding or explanation than I
Someone may have a better understanding or explanation than I Originally Posted by Yourprivatedr
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...167&highlight=
I could do it...bahahaha

Any guesses on who the eccie provider is...

Idk but I’d like to know! She’s hot AF!!
that sexy britt...

No wonder I’d like to know!!
Looks like star to me.
Trying to figure out what this has to do with the thread?
Looks like star to me.
Trying to figure out what this has to do with the thread? Originally Posted by tuckahoe
My bad tuck, I hit paste and then didn't look back until I could no longer edit my post
Well I personally think that picture makes a fine addition to any post. Thanks Johnsson!
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Members are requested to Read & Heed.
My bad tuck, I hit paste and then didn't look back until I could no longer edit my post Originally Posted by Johnsson
Whoever she is, she is sexy!!! I wonder if this client could make her cum. No doubt she could make me!
Vivann Starr is well known and well respected and has been around for years. Clearly a disgruntled BF for someone who wanted to be her "manager" has gotten into her account and trying to ruin her business. Typical pimp wanna-be type from what it sounds like to me.