Welcome Back ;D

Wow, things have changed so much in 3 years. Any advice on hotels/places to rent short term here?
XOXO,
Carla
CarlaMonae.Ark@gmail.com
Hello beautiful!!!
Welcome back! Central Arkansas or NWA
Sorry should have read but the cleavage distracted me.
Sorry should have read but the cleavage distracted me. Originally Posted by Baconman

If only the whole body including a sweet ass pic was included we all could become distracted
Haha, so much cleavage yes ;D
Central Arkansas
Wowzers! *_*
Welcome back to the scene Carla. Those glasses are cute on you. We should get acquainted
Welcome back to the scene Carla. Those glasses are cute on you. We should get acquainted Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
They look really great on my nightstand, maybe next time you stop by I'll leave them on.
I know how much you enjoy taking things off of me ;D
Wow, things have changed so much in 3 years. Any advice on hotels/places to rent short term here?
XOXO,
Carla
CarlaMonae.Ark@gmail.com Originally Posted by CarlaMonae_AR
Welcome back ! I don’t know much about hotels in Little Rock , but I always go with stay out West you can’t go wrong there . If you are in NWA and need any advice on places just reach out and I will be more than happy to help great photo love the glasses
Lauren would be a great asset to have if you ever head up to NWA.
I had the privilege to spend time with this beautiful lady today! She has moved here from the Atlanta area and comes out of a couple of years of retirement. She has lots of reviews in the Atlanta section if you search for them. She is going to be a great addition to our central Ark. Community! Very sweet attractive lady!
You're a very attractive lady! Hope our paths cross
... Those glasses are cute on you. ... Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
What, there are glasses in that picture? Somehow I must have missed that ...