How long have "Client Reviews" been "under construction"?

Has it been years?

I only signed up to Eccie fairly recently, and I was excited to see the Ladies' Section has a Client Reviews that may be a future feature.

But honestly, is this being worked on? This could be very helpful to the ladies. The men can write reviews and let other men know who's safe to see, who's unreliable, or dishonest; so the ladies need this as well.

And honestly.... A great way for Eccie to get some more $$$. While free would be great, I'd certainly pay for this.

Safety and peace of mind... priceless.

I see the moderator for this is Danielle Silver.
I've always thought reviews should be coed. Would cause a shitshow but make it interesting to hear the comments.
  • AgFox
  • 12-05-2021, 09:54 AM
That would make the board worthwhile again.
I'm hoping a moderator will say how long it's been and what they're doing now and a feasible deadline.

When it comes to male reviews, I would never go beyond safety issues, things like drunkedness or rudeness or just pure inconsiderate behavior, like sending messages for days on end, non-stop... or people who cancel just because they felt like it... or just ghost.

I don't believe in blabbing about what should be private
I don't have any inside info on this, but I suspect development of that died about two years ago on this site, when so much changed because of tightened legal restrictions at the federal level and in many states. Restrictions on images posted were also imposed, as well as providers posting anything resembling an ad (although fortunately some work-arounds to that have developed through the art of being more subtle.)
It sounds like it would have been a useful feature in keeping providers, and all of us, safe.
I'm hoping a moderator will say how long it's been and what they're doing now and a feasible deadline.

When it comes to male reviews, I would never go beyond safety issues, things like drunkedness or rudeness or just pure inconsiderate behavior, like sending messages for days on end, non-stop... or people who cancel just because they felt like it... or just ghost.

I don't believe in blabbing about what should be private Originally Posted by eccieuser13
There has been discussions held on this topic a while ago.

To my knowledge there is no work being done to bring this into being at this time.

In reality, it was discussed and found that there already are "Private" portions of the Board for the Ladies and Hobbyists to share this type of information.

The Ladies can discuss among themselves the "troublesome" Hobbyists, as can the Hobbyist discuss the "troublesome" Providers.

While these areas are supposed to be Private, this does not stop the sharing of the information by Hobbyists to the Provider.

Nor does it stop Providers the sharing of the information with a Hobbyist.

Providers have to ability to dispute an Encounter Report in the Co-Ed Discussions forum.

This is the Forum where the Provider can give her side of the story.

Each Encounter Report has 3 sides:
  1. His Side of the Story
  2. Her Side of the Story
  3. What actually happened
Posting a rebuttal of an Encounter Report in the Co-Ed Discussions Forum is an open discussion in which all Members of Eccie can post replies, including the Reviewer.
There has been discussions held on this topic a while ago.

To my knowledge there is no work being done to bring this into being at this time.

In reality, it was discussed and found that there already are "Private" portions of the Board for the Ladies and Hobbyists to share this type of information.

The Ladies can discuss among themselves the "troublesome" Hobbyists, as can the Hobbyist discuss the "troublesome" Providers.

While these areas are supposed to be Private, this does not stop the sharing of the information by Hobbyists to the Provider.

Nor does it stop Providers the sharing of the information with a Hobbyist.

Providers have to ability to dispute an Encounter Report in the Co-Ed Discussions forum.

This is the Forum where the Provider can give her side of the story.

Each Encounter Report has 3 sides:
  1. His Side of the Story
  2. Her Side of the Story
  3. What actually happened
Posting a rebuttal of an Encounter Report in the Co-Ed Discussions Forum is an open discussion in which all Members of Eccie can post replies, including the Reviewer. Originally Posted by biomed1
That's a great point; there's a Ladies' Section and a client review could be posted there if needed.

Sometimes I do have a one-track mind and need some direction!
And since we don't want retaliation, that's probably way better anyway, since the ladies' section is supposed to be invisible to the men.

Thanks, Biomed!
  • BK
  • 12-05-2021, 02:10 PM
my understanding is there is already a National Black List Site for the providers to research trouble clients to avoid.