URL / Website: www.blossom-k.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: LC
Activities: CFS, DFK, TUMA, BBBJ-DT, CIM, MSOG, PSE, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Big butt, big tits, slim waist, beautiful face, great shape, the beach pic on site is accurate
Recommendation: Yes
Is she at K-fest or Blossom? kfest doesn’t have Caccie on their page.. but blossom does
His review template must have had the wrong studio...
  • Aoi
  • 06-05-2023, 11:53 AM
Oops, sorry. finger slipped.

It's BK.

It's BK. Originally Posted by Aoi
Awesome thanks for quick reply and info. Just got verified there and was looking at her or Mimi to try.
Nice review and I cannot lie, I like them a lot 👍
Wowwwww great review Mr Maoi Miauwww
I wished I could believe any of this garbage

It's BK. Originally Posted by Aoi
Saw her Saturday (review coming). Nice review. Didn’t notice her new pics which were the last three. Those three (including the beach pic) are very representative and you can see that hint of butt from that angle. The SF booker told me she was coming back in June. I didn’t expect it would be with a new studio and name.
Saw her Saturday (review coming). Nice review. Didn’t notice her new pics which were the last three. Those three (including the beach pic) are very representative and you can see that hint of butt from that angle. The SF booker told me she was coming back in June. I didn’t expect it would be with a new studio and name. Originally Posted by Mandingo_
what was her name at SF?
what was her name at SF? Originally Posted by nfhs04
She was Angela at SF. Left a review under that name. When she was Mezmerizing (a wierd name assigned by an odd studio in the Bay area) she was slimmer, tits not as plump and the tramp stamp over her rump not faded (attmpted to remove maybe?) I loved her at that size but I’d wife her in her current plump rump curvy hip size. Iaid off her for a while then I moved here and was missing her something fierce. Glad some more west coast talent is trickling this way.
Does she have TER?