Activities: Massage hj
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thick blonde
Recommendation: No
  • LNK
  • 01-27-2021, 02:38 PM
Wow, sorry about that. I mean, there's not a damn thing wrong with a handjob from an accomodating lady, but when you're expecting more, well, that sucks.

Thanks for the info
The scenario is simple . She had friends waiting for her and wanted the cash . I would imagine she probably took the appointment to get cash {staff edit- CK} . Proving a quality experience never crossed her mind .

Why would you expect anything less with people at her place waiting ?
Lesson learned , if the experience is not going to be private walk away and don't pay .
Riley is great seen multiple times you must just be grosd
Riley is great seen multiple times you must just be grosd Originally Posted by Cplguy
Nice 1st post Riley
I agree with both North and FightFan above.

Can't tell if all of the action was in front of her friends or if you vanished to another room but wouldn't matter other than I would have wanted the friends to join in if they were watching. Can't tell if you pushed the issue when she turned down sex..you should have and maybe she was messing/joking as well..and there was winning because you paid for a service she didn't provide.

Sorry it all happened and thanks for the review. I will for sure check her off my list.
I saw her once It was great
Saw her once, and definitely won't be seeing her again ��..