sexy busty booty having white girl in denton

Not getn it at home.he won't give it to me.if I can get some out here he will give me s at he.at least if u cim he will kiss me.sucks to have a prissy sissy at home.please help me satisfy him.
Is this a Cuckhold Fetish thing?? (Part of what you wrote makes no sense at all....including the title....IMO!)
Sorry babe I'm so so sofaking horney.my sissy won't let me fk his face till I get it dirty.he only likes it used and paid for.he won't even kiss me unless I let u cim
Yo krissy,Pm me maybe I can help u.LOL
Mojoman, you summed it up!
Not getn it at home.he won't give it to me.if I can get some out here he will give me s at he.at least if u cim he will kiss me.sucks to have a prissy sissy at home.please help me satisfy him. Originally Posted by krissycain

I seem to have lost my Streetwalker to English dictionary, does anyone know what the hell she/he or it is trying to say?
her prissy sissy man likes creampies, and he wants to pussy snowball it? the simpson gif kinda gets it. maybe
her prissy sissy man likes creampies, and he wants to pussy snowball it? the simpson gif kinda gets it. maybe Originally Posted by dirtymind
At last, an interpreter to the rescue!