Question of the day for P411 gents...

For a long time now, when it has been available, I've taken advantage of the P411 ad board. Its quick, convenient, and up until this week was free as long as you were only advertising in your home area.

Now, due to poor behavior by some, Gina has had to begin charging a fee for the service to help cut back on those who just blanket an area with ads.

My question is this-- how many of you use the P411 ad board? It is nearly impossible for me to tell who found me via the ad board and who simply found my profile on P411... with the exception of when I'm running specials (and even then, its not fool-proof). I'm a fairly "budget friendly" provider... having free resources to advertise with has helped me maintain that budget friendliness-- just trying to determine if the ad is worth paying for...

So what say you? Do you use the ad board there? Or simply browse provider profiles?
To solve that, tell anyone contacting you to also let you know where he saw your ad, very simple. Myself, I look at both p411 ads and ads on Eccie, as well as both profiles, but obviously, you can only browse the reviews on Eccie or other review boards.
I rarely will see a provider that is not on P411. As for the ad board, I do look at it before choosing who to contact. My logic is that if you have an ad on the board, then you are actively looking for an appointment with a client and are more likely to respond in a reasonable time frame. In OKC, the list of profiles is small so I am going to see your profile even if you don't have an ad. I think in bigger cities an ad could be more useful.
I tend to look to p411 first and almost exclusivemy for initial contact. I use Eccie more for research. Hi Grace!
Yeah it sucks we now have to pay to post even in our home area now.

This is why it is important to send us an okay request, we get free points for giving you an okay.

I still love p411 and i have been giving those gents priority lately due to the fact that providers are not responding to requests and most of the time they dont remember the gent well enough to give a proper reference

I know some guys are scared to join p411 because they are apprehensive about giving their personal info. From my understanding that does not always have to be the case. If you have seen two or more ladies who are on p411 i think that will get you a membership. They used to offer a free 6 months to new members. Not sure if they still do but either way it is very worth joining.
  • Caleb
  • 04-13-2015, 09:45 AM
I like and use the P411 ad boards.

Sounds like points are becoming more important. I have asked this a couple times to ladies I have seen, and never received an answer. Do you get P411 points for updating an OK, or just for the original OK? I am horrible about requesting updates, and if it helps you to get points, I will seek to be better.
I joined p411 after 9 months of being on eccie. I have enjoyed using it due to the ease of scheduling and the providers seem to respond quicker. I, like others, use both ad boards since not every provider posts ads on both sites. I would definitely ask your clients if they booked with you due to eccie or p411 ads since you need to be able to justify spending extra money to post an ad.
I will only see providers that are on P411 , I read the eccie reviews
Never been a fan of p411's ad boards (amongst other things). Mostly personal nit-picky reasons being a tech nerd; but I digress. So count me as one that doesn't use the site for that particular area.
If I ask them if they found me here or on P411.. that doesn't address whether they found me via my P411 profile or if they were perusing the actual ad board on P411. That's the problem. I get a lot of gents from P411.. but many of them aren't from the ad boards... as evidenced by the fact that they don't take advantage of whatever special deal I may have going. Orrr.. they saw the special but just chose to not take advantage for whatever reason. It is still free for us to exist on P411.. just not to post on the daily ad board.

Caleb-- we don't get points for updating Okay's... just for the original.
  • Caleb
  • 04-13-2015, 10:03 AM
Caleb-- we don't get points for updating Okay's... just for the original. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Thanks, darlin'. I'll continue my slacker ways.
As well as updating ok's Gents can also Gift points.. and ladies vice versa!

I am always more than happy to give an ok and has helped me tremendously in saving points for a rainy day. I have also recommended gents onto the sight and vouched for them.. thus earning extra points as well.
I do both of those things and I've managed to bank some points.. but I'm in a position of where soon I'm going to need points to cover for traveling ads.. which have also doubled in price. So its hard for me to truly evaluate whether I want to spend 30 a week on local ads there too.
I prefer P411 for contacting providers. It makes screening much faster and I usually get a faster response from the provider. Seems like more and more providers I talk to prefer P411 because it weeds out the discount seekers and the gents are more respectful. To answer your question Grace, I browse the showcases when I'm on P411. Hardly do I ever look at the Ad boards. Happy hobbying!!!
I use 411 and I look at the adds. The thinking is if they are running an add they may be available pretty soon. I used to think looking at the providers listed as " online now" would result in quick contact. Not so, I think a lot of them just leave the computer and come back occasionally..