SOTU speech coming up

Obama's Chief of Staff basically says that Obama is going to have a laundry list of accomplishments including;

Stopping Iran from getting a nuke.
Holding ISIS in check.
Growing the economy.
Taking action to stop gun violence.
And healing the racial divide in the country.

If you're an Obamaton, then you're shaking your head....then you probably take another toke of an illicit (and forbidden) topic.
Everyone with a brain is incredulous that Obama thinks those are successes.

The CoS also said that Obama wants to make sure that all 350 million Americans vote...someone please tell the White House that children, felons, and ILLEGAL ALIENS don't vote.
.....Obama wants to make sure that all 350 million Americans vote...someone please tell the White House that children, felons, and ILLEGAL ALIENS don't vote. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I think he's factoring in all of the 80 states of the United States and the "absentee" ballots of the refugees coming between now and November 2016. LBJ is back!
  • WTF
  • 01-10-2016, 02:18 PM
Obama's Chief of Staff basically says that Obama is going to have a laundry list of accomplishments including;

Holding ISIS in check.
Growing the economy.

If you're an Obamaton, then you're shaking your head....then you probably take another toke of an illicit (and forbidden) topic.

The CoS also said that Obama wants to make sure that all 350 million Americans vote...someone please tell the White House that children, felons, and ILLEGAL ALIENS don't vote. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Who really gives a fuck...there is an election next November. ...that is all that matters. Obama is not running last i heard.
I think he's factoring in all of the 80 states of the United States and the "absentee" ballots of the refugees coming between now and November 2016. LBJ is back! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Don't forget those "absentee " voters out in the cemeteries either ! After all, they paid their gubmint mandated 50% " death tax " and are entitled to vote in the lying libs way of thinking ! And when need be for the lying libs, they can " vote early and often " !!

Holding ISIS in check.
Growing the economy.

The CoS also said that Obama wants to make sure that all 350 million Americans vote...someone please tell the White House that children, felons, and ILLEGAL ALIENS don't vote. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
" ... children, felons and Illegal Aliens don't vote. " Down here in south Texas, home of Lyin Lyndon Johnson's use of Box 13 for his 1948 U.S. Senate election win, all of those "constituents " vote " early, often and for the dumbascraps " in every election ! That's why idiots like suckclown, assup, and Lil Cotex get so mad when their candidates loses, like in the last Governor's election here in Texas ! They're ALL still pissed over that one !
I wonder if he will have something on his finger to induce tears again.
I wonder if he will have something on his finger to induce tears again. Originally Posted by Jackie S

and i make people's fingers stink. something obammy is used to, having stuck them up many bungholes in Chicago gay bathhouses.

Holding ISIS in check.
Growing the economy.

They can dream on. Obama is nothing but a wannabe.

Jim
SNICK