I Laughed So Hard I Cried...

From "Closed Threads"

http://www.eraps.net/forumdisplay.ph...ate-NY-Niagara

ALL ARE WELCOME with no closing of threads or heavy handed moderating. Originally Posted by GP
OH. MY. GOD.

This is some seriously funny shit. No, really...you gotta read the things these guys (and gals) post! It's almost as amusing as the staff edit by BB: not allowed. Pure Gold from all the usual suspects and suspectresses!

Wow. Just, wow...
LOL. Don't let the door slam you in the ass on your way out...

staff edit by rooster69 to remove screen shot; the whole thread can be found here:

http://www.eraps.net/showthread.php/519148-Nothing-changed-over-at-the-other-board.
ms e...im not sure exactly what your deal is...seems you wanna start some drama momma...
as upscale as you try to represent yourself to be then you would have taken that as advice
and also since it had nothing to do with you at all..you'd have left it alone..

like i said...some may like the way she handled things..but i guarantee you as much as some did ...
twice as many did not..

kinda like this thread you started here...

ijs...
Ms E...keepin the shabbos holy babe!
ms e...im not sure exactly what your deal is...seems you wanna start some drama momma...
as upscale as you try to represent yourself to be then you would have taken that as advice
and also since it had nothing to do with you at all..you'd have left it alone..

like i said...some may like the way she handled things..but i guarantee you as much as some did ...
twice as many did not..

kinda like this thread you started here...

ijs... Originally Posted by anita germane
Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. I am sorry you feel that way.

Edit: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, wait a minute. I get it now. You're "aj" on that other site. Good to know...
Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. I am sorry you feel that way. Originally Posted by ms_elizabeth
dont be sorry baby.. im not sorry for posting it...

i mean..you quoted me from another post on another site...just curious what thats about....
and from your original post you knew it was me..so your edit..weird....ijs...
dang, I knew I should have got candles last night when I got me some bagels & cream cheese. Well back to Wegman's
Where am I? I think I have been here before. Its not Dallas, Houston, or KANSAS
thats groundbreaking shit mz elizabat
mz E could join that other board and test the mod. dang I need to log in and check out that thread.

would I be outed if I post?
if mz elizibat joins there, I will too!!!
It seems to be in a public area, osd, so I don't think you need to log in. Here's the link to the thread:

http://www.eraps.net/showthread.php/...he-other-board.

ms E, I gotta say I'm not sure I understand this. At the very least, I think posting a screen-shot showing just part of the thread is misleading... and could be interpreted by the posters depicted as a personal attack. I removed the screen-shot and put in the entire URL so that all of the dialog can be seen.

I would prefer that stuff on the "other" site stay there. Unfortunately, the original person who started this topic in another thread (not ms. E) did not feel that way and posted about this in both places, which then led to this.
  • Tiger
  • 04-28-2012, 01:31 PM
crap, then I would owe you a run&coke. mmmm no problem
  • Doove
  • 04-28-2012, 01:37 PM
I removed the screen-shot and put in the entire URL so that all of the dialog can be seen. Originally Posted by rooster69
I think that was pretty reasonable. And being that it was a lady's post that you edited, we won't have to read 4 or 5 guys complaining about how heavy handed your moderating style is. Win/win.

Thanks for posting the link, by the way. Reading some of the nonsense that people will allow themselves to believe.....priceless.