strange, must be a shock factor.

As I'm posting on two boards on Upset NY right now. I see lots of viewing and not much posting on ether. mmmmmm must have been something someone posted.

dang if I wanted to check for a echo, I would post on h2.

all 3 do have a flavor of its own. So post dam it post

note: no link to other sites to keep mods off my ass
Bite me. I am answering PMs.
friends or hate mail
So post dam it post Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I think people are eager to post whenever we have topics that are beneficial or interesting for the community.

Overreacting, getting personal, flaming, and Mod-bashing attract some people but turn many others off.
Much of what is posted isn't worth the reading, much less commenting on. A year ago there was lively contribution from both sides of the gender fence, but, the ladies have been largely driven off. This board isn't of the same value now as it once was.
Bite me. I am answering PMs. Originally Posted by pyramider
friends or hate mail Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
customers..
Much of what is posted isn't worth the reading, much less commenting on. A year ago there was lively contribution from both sides of the gender fence, but, the ladies have been largely driven off. This board isn't of the same value now as it once was. Originally Posted by qixerotic
you mean Hanna , Erica , Brooke pushed off by Nikki?Most of these chicks come and go and get into most of their drama between each other.Their tougher than you give them credit for or are hopelessly nieve
start an "upscale " upstate spiderhole... male sophisticates ONLY, have a screening process, the ladies would flock to it, kinda like "diamonds and tuxedos" but lock it down..All the ladies get access no matter what, just keep the male riff raff out and see how it goes...problem solved,.....next..
How's it lookin for my online persona? Is this identity worthy of admittance ?

Yo peace
I think people are eager to post whenever we have topics that are beneficial or interesting for the community.

Overreacting, getting personal, flaming, and Mod-bashing attract some people but turn many others off. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
you made many good moves as a mod. getting out of was one of them.

Much of what is posted isn't worth the reading, much less commenting on. A year ago there was lively contribution from both sides of the gender fence, but, the ladies have been largely driven off. This board isn't of the same value now as it once was. Originally Posted by qixerotic
guys and gals have been driven off by both guys and gals. Some just left.

Most of these chicks come and go and get into most of their drama between each other.Their tougher than you give them credit for or are hopelessly nieve Originally Posted by JONBALLS
true, but most do not see it. or choose
maybe some people are just shy, and need some encouragement and a cheerful welcome!
Jonballs, it's not a question of naivete. Just an observation that this was a more useful forum before when the ladies didn't drag their drama, or the guys didn't try to beat them up. FWIW, I know the ladies you mentioned quite well and they are strong individuals ho are well centered. The reason they don't post is often because there is only downside for them you do so, so why bother. Come to think of it, there is no upside for me to comment further so I will leave it at that.
there is no upside for me to comment further so I will leave it at that. Originally Posted by qixerotic
Now that's a shame as I liked most of the post.
maybe some people are just shy, and need some encouragement and a cheerful welcome! Originally Posted by mwebber

Yeah I am just a shy person.
Yeah I am just a shy person. Originally Posted by pyramider
shy my azz

that's like sayin my ass is cute.