Killen Clubs?

In Temple on business again. Since i cant find a good provider, may visit the clubs in Killeen. Any recommendations....which clubs are easy on rules / touching? location would be a big help as well...never have been to the area.

thanks in advance, pm can be sent if some of you guys want to share private things.

Blues
  • sirhk
  • 08-06-2012, 02:19 PM
easiest on the rules would be starz, but would not get hopes up on any extras. best bet would be to take the drive to austin. the best thing about starz would be the fact that its BYOB with FREE beer and liquor at the door (its the cheapest stuff sold though). its also the only one that has PRIVATE dances though there are cameras in the rooms (ussally noone watches the monitors). Dollhouse is the biggest and most popular - prettiest ladies - etc... Chics is next in line, then starz & babes are at the end of the list: babes is in Nolanville so it is fairly segregated from the rest and again nothing special happening there. wish you luck but don't get your hopes up in any of the clubs here.
+1, I stopped going to any of the clubs in Killeen. Agree that Austin is going to be your best bet for what your searching for.
I might be going to Killen in a few weeks. Thanks for the info!

Here is my last review

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=515138
I personally agree that going to atx is a better idea, I've been to the clubs in Killeen & honestly feel like its a waste of time & money.
I visited Chix at Christmas (my family lives down there). I'm not sure about extras, but the girls were friendly.

I'm spoiled with Dallas clubs, but I didn't think the visit there wasted any time at all.