I guess I dont get it

I have been reading some of the reviews of the "visiting" ladies. Not all, but most of them offer cbj for 250-300. Dont they realize we can get that here for a hell of a lot cheaper. Then some of them gripe about this area, for us not seeing them. If I put out that much money, im damned sure not looking for cbj. Thats just me though, others may not feel the same way. Ranch
It's a total deal killer for me. Pickin's are pretty slim here, and that one factor just makes it slimmer. If the girls coming here are thinking the guys here are too new or too inexperienced to know better, well, I'm here to tell you that if it's me, it ain't happening. I'll drive to Dallas or Austin and spend my money in a more welcoming environment. Hopefully the girls coming here, or their management will wake up and do what they need to do to get business.
I never intend to tell a girl how to manage her business or what services to provide, but c'mon, we don't have to spend our money with her either.
IMHO i think that Waco should be introduced to more legit higher class girls because most of the hobby community here is still so underground and alot of the guys dont really know much about how things go and classier ladies wont mind pointing them the right direction. its not so much the service that those guys are paying for obviously because youre right if it was just based on skill whoever spent that probably was well aware of his decision. However, thats why i like my regular rate because it is a little higher than what waco is use to but i am willing to do alot more in my session as a "covered cost" so to speak.