What t do when in a funk?

I've seen others talk about this. This is the first time it has happened to me.

Been through 3 airports today, tons of eye candy, even sat next to a young hottie on my final flight to Austin and could not have cared less.

Normally I can't wait to get off the plane and get to the fun. But today I actually cancelled a session (possibly incurred some wrath for which I apologized).

What do others do to get their mojo back?
Time!

IB
It's like me with food, I take advantage of those seldom times when I'm not hungry and actually don't feel like eating.

So if you're anything like me, you'll be wanting to fuck again.
Maybe you just need some chocolate "shit brick house" (was that it???) in your life.
Whatever that means... jk
IDK .
Also, I'm curious, do guys lose their mojo for absolutely no reason at all?
Or does it often have something to do with stressful thoughts, like money/work ect.

I ask because anytime I have a significant other and the randomly don't want to have sex all hell breaks lose my mind.

We often hear that guys think about/want sex all the time...
Pussy is just like anything els, if you gorge on it you will get sick of it. Step back For a bit, clear your mind and come back at it fresh and with an appetite.

Just my 2c

IB
Alone time. Time to myself. Music and movies - both sad. Just own it, revel in it, and it'll pass.
Pussy is just like anything els, if you gorge on it you will get sick of it. Step back For a bit, clear your mind and come back at it fresh and with an appetite.

Just my 2c

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I definitely haven't gorged on it this year...been quite a lean year for me.

Perhaps I'll take Claire's suggestion and just chill with a movie tonight.
Or does it often have something to do with stressful thoughts, like money/work ect.

I ask because anytime I have a significant other and the randomly don't want to have sex all hell breaks lose my mind.

We often hear that guys think about/want sex all the time... Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

Yes, it does happen to me from time to time. For when I am stressed the last thing I want to do is try to wrangle an appointment out of a Provider. To many variables as it is. Let alone throw in me, with a pissy mood.

We may think about sex a lot but does not mean I am in the mood ALL THE TIME...and honestly the older I get, somedays I would just rather spend 3 minutes jerking off instead....and when I am in the mood I like same day appointments which we all know can be hard to get too..

We often hear that guys think about/want sex all the time... Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
This is the first time it's ever happened to me. Normally when I'm travelling I'm looking at every piece of eye candy that walks by (then when I finally get to my hotel, I go find some fun), but not today. It's the oddest feeling ever.

It's also made me really screw a few things up today (hopefully the damage can be undone). I've apologized for my actions to those I've offended privately...hopefully they know me well enough to know that this isn't the normal me.

I'm usually a quiet, gentle and kind soul...not usually prone to making an ass of myself.
Stab someone, that always helps
If you haven't already done so you should promise the canceled provider a tip when you reconnect.

I know the situation is different but it reminds me of the time when Mr Peabody was trying to create a Mr Peabody Junior. After 2 weeks of screwing 8 times a day it became the Chore of Sex.

As far as this male PMS time goes, use it to focus on some new activity to better yourself.

Then after some time has past, eat a steak&oyster dinner with green M&Ms and get back in the game.
Binge watch episodes of arrested development and 30 rock on netflix. If watching gob Bluth ride around in a Segway doesn't lift your soul, not sure what will. Maybe this:

"Why are you wearing a tuxedo?"
"It's after six. What am I a farmer ?"

Seriously, I have always wondered how some of you guys can do this sooo much without it becoming over satiated. Which brings me to:

Lis lemon: I don't understand men.
Jack donaughey : no one is questioning that.
You're crying out for the ultimate change....... try a TS
I wouldn't stress too much about cancelling on a provider. It feels gross screwing dudes that aren't into it, and most gals here are intuitive enough to know when that happens.