Younger vs older?

Hi ladies & gents
I've always been curious about people's favorite age groups
Providers and hobbyists alike

I've had fun with all age groups but I think my favs would be guys in their 30s and 40s

I'm 21

I've heard from the younger crowd of guys that they feel more comfortable with providers closer to their age, but love to explore the more mature providers as well. Fun fun fun
Younger for sure
Old guys don't get in hurry. Don't condemn until you tried one.
Young dirty sluts, 18-19
I like my whores 18-25yo Latina or White 5' to 5'4" under 120lbs
I like my whores 18-25yo Latina or White 5' to 5'4" under 120lbs Originally Posted by Whispers
Damn. If you can be this picky with your bookers, why not your cable?
I cater to the 45 and older guys - I love,love,love them!!!
Drive an old POS if you want, but I think we all love the new cars.
  • Old-T
  • 01-23-2018, 08:01 AM
I generally prefer ladies in the 30-45 range, but I have found wonderful ones from 21 to mid-50s.
Drive an old POS if you want, but I think we all love the new cars. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Sooooo no one loves classic cars? Not so good with the analogies, are ya, sweetheart?

The fact is everyone is different. It could be said that the majority of guys want a really young woman (18-22), but that’s only the majority who speak up. There are soooooo many clients who never post in this godforsaken forum who prefer a mature woman closer to their age. They want someone they can converse with, because part of their fantasy is the real girlfriend experience. They don’t want to just fuck and leave. A lot of you guys want that - the younger woman and the PSE - and that’s cool, there are a shit ton of providers here who fulfill that desire.

Y’all want to argue all the time about which is better, and everyone forgets that there’s really no right answer. It’s ALL a fantasy. You older guys fucking the 20-year old’s are fulfilling the fantasy of the college coed you didn’t get to have in college. The young guys seeing MILF’s are fulfilling the fantasy of wanting to fuck their best friend’s mom. The older guys fucking us older chicks are fulfilling the fantasy of a partner who *wants* to have sex with them (unlike their wives who have lost their desire for sex). We’re all here to fulfill a fantasy (and for some of us, that fantasy is sitting on piles of cash, lol).

There’s no right answer. Just because the majority of dudes who chime in to this thread might say one thing, there are just as many guys out there who prefer to keep their opinions to themselves.

Think about this: my monthly bills are about $5k and this is my only job, and I manage to pay those bills every month. If I really was just an old hag whom no one wanted to fuck, I’d really have to consider changing my lifestyle to make ends meet.

It doesn’t matter if she’s young or old, in great shape, curvy, or a bbw, has A cups or GGG cups, a completely smooth pussy or a full on bush - every single woman on this board has clients who desire *her.*
Sooooo no one loves classic cars? Not so good with the analogies, are ya, sweetheart?

The fact is everyone is different. It could be said that the majority of guys want a really young woman (18-22), but that’s only the majority who speak up. There are soooooo many clients who never post in this godforsaken forum who prefer a mature woman closer to their age. They want someone they can converse with, because part of their fantasy is the real girlfriend experience. They don’t want to just fuck and leave. A lot of you guys want that - the younger woman and the PSE - and that’s cool, there are a shit ton of providers here who fulfill that desire.

Y’all want to argue all the time about which is better, and everyone forgets that there’s really no right answer. It’s ALL a fantasy. You older guys fucking the 20-year old’s are fulfilling the fantasy of the college coed you didn’t get to have in college. The young guys seeing MILF’s are fulfilling the fantasy of wanting to fuck their best friend’s mom. The older guys fucking us older chicks are fulfilling the fantasy of a partner who *wants* to have sex with them (unlike their wives who have lost their desire for sex). We’re all here to fulfill a fantasy (and for some of us, that fantasy is sitting on piles of cash, lol).

There’s no right answer. Just because the majority of dudes who chime in to this thread might say one thing, there are just as many guys out there who prefer to keep their opinions to themselves.

Think about this: my monthly bills are about $5k and this is my only job, and I manage to pay those bills every month. If I really was just an old hag whom no one wanted to fuck, I’d really have to consider changing my lifestyle to make ends meet.

It doesn’t matter if she’s young or old, in great shape, curvy, or a bbw, has A cups or GGG cups, a completely smooth pussy or a full on bush - every single woman on this board has clients who desire *her.* Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Dilly dilly!!
And this is the reason I cater to older Gentlemen. I feel sorry for the young ones who have to see guys like this. Just ewwwwwwwwww.

Drive an old POS if you want, but I think we all love the new cars. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
I prefer they look like they are in their 20's, act like they are in their 30's and fuck like they are in their 40's.
  • sydmo
  • 01-23-2018, 09:16 AM
with duke tape or a gag of some sort at my disposal, young chicks. If I want an intelligent conversation with a Lady before or after the fucking/sucking/kissing (which I normally do) I'll take Ellen or CSB any day. There are always exceptions, (Alana) but few

Just kidding about the duke tape, I've met some sweet young ladies for sure
Oh I forgot to mention that this guy sent me a nasty,ugly
PM - so young ladies beware - he has a bad temper - watch out for yourselves and stay safe.