Any info on this SA beauty

Made many attempts to meet her but she makes excuses and never follows through to meet and last time she said I can come meet her at her work place. She works at the strip club on the island. Strippers make the worst sbs!
Made many attempts to meet her but she makes excuses and never follows through to meet and last time she said I can come meet her at her work place. She works at the strip club on the island. Strippers make the worst sbs! Originally Posted by golf33232003
Depends on the girl. I had great encounters with a stripper years ago. Only reason I stopped seeing her was because she moved away.

But if this one's pics are accurate, she's cute! I'd take one for the team if my Seeking profile was active.
Unless I’m mistaken I don’t think there is a strip club on the beach?
Unless I’m mistaken I don’t think there is a strip club on the beach? Originally Posted by flyboy2423
He said "on the island". So he's most likely talking about Sammy's or Club 10 on Okaloosa Island.... or maybe even Red Rose.

Yet, they are not ON the beach, but they ARE pretty close to the beach.
I still have a couple of stripper SBs. Had them for 3 or so years.
  • R2P0
  • 05-14-2022, 03:41 PM
I still have a couple of stripper SBs. Had them for 3 or so years. Originally Posted by 44formore
Oh yeah, which club do they work at? Asking for a friend…
With 95 encounters; I would ask no questions of 444moar in public. Maybe be respectful with a Pm. No disrespect to urself but I Speak from experience.

The monk has blessed this thread. May we all go in peace and prosperity. Especially the Ladies!!
  • R2P0
  • 05-14-2022, 11:30 PM
With 95 encounters; I would ask no questions of 444moar in public. Maybe be respectful with a Pm. No disrespect to urself but I Speak from experience.

The monk has blessed this thread. May we all go in peace and prosperity. Especially the Ladies!! Originally Posted by Thelonius_Monk
Mmmhm, my comment is dripping with sarcasm… I surly hope 44formore would be able to notice that, but if he wants to pm me details I obviously would take notes.
I still have a couple of stripper SBs. Had them for 3 or so years. Originally Posted by 44formore
Share some brother, lol. Panhandle is horrible, i think i need to find one.
Most dancers have side hustles. Dancers make very inconsistent salaries and few understand the concept of saving for a rainy day. Most dancers are mortally afraid of transactional conversations in the club. Be patient, be a gentleman, make friends and be ready.

I take no offense to sarcasm.
Most dancers have side hustles. Dancers make very inconsistent salaries and few understand the concept of saving for a rainy day. Most dancers are mortally afraid of transactional conversations in the club. Be patient, be a gentleman, make friends and be ready. Originally Posted by 44formore
Yep! Never expect to make a connection with a dancer on the first club visit. It might take a few visits for them to earn your trust. Once they are confident you're not undercover LEO, you might get lucky and make some connections, and they might make plans with you outside the club. Patience is key.

That's how it was with mine several years ago.
Let be honest! We’re not worthy to be on the same thread as 44. This guy can go to Burger King and end up taking a 10 home for drinks and …! Lol.
Let be honest! We’re not worthy to be on the same thread as 44. This guy can go to Burger King and end up taking a 10 home for drinks and …! Lol. Originally Posted by Boeingguy
LOL! I wish I was that good.
I have had quite a few stripper friends over the years, past and present. Some of the best wing(wo)men you can get with other dancers.