Name: Lulu
Phone: 2148999264
Email Address: -
URL / Website: xiaoyaojing888.com
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Address: Richardson.
Activities: 69 kiss dfk massage
Hair Length and Color: She has shoulder-length hair, which is black and beautiful.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She has long beautiful hair, big breasts, super big, i love big breasts and a very cute Chinese girl.
Recommendation: Yes
Gonna need to count the “wrinkles” from where the sun don’t shine to get an accurate age
She was very kind to me and I decided to help her. Originally Posted by Compurter
Tell us more. Did you decide to sponsor her through college? Get a job? Write a recommendation? Clean her place? Build a house for her family back in her village? Maybe give good advice or strike up a life-long friendship? Would love to hear more of the adventures you and the beneficiary of your help embark upon
My financial resources are limited, I can only help her write reviews to let more people know her and let her make more money. If she is willing, I will go to her house to help her cook and clean. She will get a free boyfriend.
She is off the site. I looked her up, and inquired on her yesterday and now she is no longer listed.