Tyrants exploiting children

Totally uncalled for.

This obviously indicates you support regulations that make it easy to kill children. There is no other conclusion. Except, of course, your man crush on Adolf Hitler.

You are a sick fuck and should be ashamed of yourself.
How is it uncalled for? He's just showing how tyrants exploit children for their own political gain. If you noticed similarities, what does that say?

I'd expect you to know, since you are the reigning

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

• CJ7
  • 01-17-2013, 01:11 AM
the children who wrote letters to the WH were invited to the WH ... Period.

typical idiot TP and Libtardarian kneejerk bullshit
They should have been in class on a Wednesday and had the big dog and pony show on Saturday or Sunday.
You have been truly Obatamized, CBJ7. Obama can do no wrong.
J D the Custodian forgot to include the best Tyrant with a Child photo of all time. It is classic Dub living in his upside down little world!

or this:

• CJ7
  • 01-17-2013, 01:18 AM
Regan and Bush wore tiaras?
Wonder if Obama gave those kids a heads up while they were there on how deep in debt he was going to bury them and their future childen?
Regan and Bush wore tiaras? Originally Posted by matchingmole
Reagan and Bush II didn't wear tiaras.

Tiaras wore them.

Bush I was an honorable man and probably the best of the single term Presidents.
J D the Custodian forgot to include the best Tyrant with a Child photo of all time. It is classic Dub living in his upside down little world!

or this:

Originally Posted by bigtex
So Bush was "exploiting" the children for his plan to better educate the children?

If anyone actually believes the current obsession of this administration is about "children," they are either absolutely dumb or extraordinarily naive or just so eat up with the Obaminable "dumb-ass" that can't find their ass with both hands.

The Connecticut killings is "an opportunity" to score points ...
..... in "the anti-gun" agenda.

And who has the audacity to talk about "gun nuts" being "suckered in"? ...

What a joke!

Just the "sloggan" ..... "20 babies" exposes that "agenda" ...

.. the following chant will be if the people vote against what the fool wants they will be accused of being baby killers!!!!!!

So Bush was "exploiting" the children for his plan to better educate the children? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Actually I posted the two GW pics to illustrate how ridiculous (and infantile), J D Custodian's post (#1 of this thread) really was.

With that said, I do like the upside down book picture. It's one of my favorites of GW. In fact, I like it so much, I believe I will post it again!

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

fuck you big time you two faced sob.that is you barley brains.did you pay your nra dues after seeing their ad exploiting children..
How is it uncalled for? He's just showing how tyrants exploit children for their own political gain. If you noticed similarities, what does that say?

I'd expect you to know, since you are the reigning

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Your statement just had you surpass ASSUP as dipshit of the year.