Rental cars❓

Is anyone in the Northwest Arkansas area involved or employed in the rental car business?

Had a car accident 3 days ago. A lady playing around on her phone instead of paying attention to the road T-boned me.

My car is going into the shop tomorrow, and they said the parts will take longer than usual because of Covid supply chain issues.

I will need something to drive until they are done fixing it. Not opposed to a private loaner versus a rental car. I’m fully insured.

Private message me if you can help. Appreciate it!
Sorry that happened to you!
Sorry bout your luck
If someone hit you, their insurance should pay for a rental car
Glad you were not injured Ginger.t-bone accidents generally cause serious injuries and worse.
Glad you were not injured Ginger.t-bone accidents generally cause serious injuries and worse. Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
Thank you, Johnny. You’ve always been so sweet to me.

Thankfully the T-bone occurred on the passenger side, which was unoccupied. I’m just sick about my car, though. It was the first brand new car that I’ve ever bought completely on my own.

Not to mention the thought of being stranded for weeks at a time!! I hope it doesn’t take as long to fix as they are projecting.
Since it is new you should be able to get depreciation from the insurance company as well as a rental car and damages.

Foreign made cars do take longer to repair.

You may need a lawyer to negotiate depreciation. You need to get that if you can as the car will lose value at resale due to the accident.
Pick Enterprise. They’ll pick you up!

https://www.enterprise.com/en/car-re...id=yext:245709

P.S. So sorry that happened to you
Since it is new you should be able to get depreciation from the insurance company as well as a rental car and damages.

Foreign made cars do take longer to repair.

You may need a lawyer to negotiate depreciation. You need to get that if you can as the car will lose value at resale due to the accident. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
The insurance companies are still determining who is at fault so it will depend on that.
Pick Enterprise. They’ll pick you up!

https://www.enterprise.com/en/car-re...id=yext:245709

P.S. So sorry that happened to you Originally Posted by Jack Scheidt
Ha! Thanks hon.

Been a tough week, but this too shall pass. I’ve made it through worse.

Soothing my nerves with cooking; that’s always therapeutic to me. Smoking some chicken on the Traeger and having a drink.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg C7D989A9-8301-451F-ABD4-038FE35F72C8.jpeg (334.3 KB, 190 views)
Martha Stewart found her nitch, you're getting there. Fresh thighs are always yummy yum yum. Looks delicious!
I've often thought about T-boning you.... just not with a car!!!!
So glad you're ok! And it makes me ill thinking that pretty car of yours got hit!
So glad you're ok! And it makes me ill thinking that pretty car of yours got hit! Originally Posted by hogmanjones
Thank you, Hogman. And yes, I’m sick about it too.