Date: 12/16/23
Name: Haley
Phone: 4175308675
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: Northwest
Activities: Conversation, kissing, tity play, fingering,daty,bbbj, cowgirl, and mish
Hair Length and Color: Short brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very nice body with nice big tits, a very nice ass, and a delicious shaved pussy
Recommendation: Yes
Given the history of the OP, all the reviews he posts should basically be considered fiction. Or fantasy. Because who knows what really happened or didn’t. At this point, there is no credibility that can be assigned to these. Every review is either fantastic or he was robbed . There’s no in between. That’s not reality . I promise you. Every provider isn’t either fantastic or a thief.
Especially since there is no link to an ad or profile.
She doesn't post on Skip, she used to have a ad on craigslist, but doesn't have that anymore, that's why there's no link,if you look she has other good reviews on here, and all my bad reviews aren't all about girls robbing me, and if you read my one on candy it wasn't great, but i gave her a yes. The good one's have been pretty great because most of the provider's have multiple good reviews.
This is the truth but I can't vouch for anything beyond.

"She doesn't post on Skip, she used to have a ad on craigslist, but doesn't have that anymore"
Was this incall or outcall?
Outcall
I bet this review got credit for being complete lol