BB/BBBJ SERVICE

Is offering BB and BBBJ service the only to get a date on eccie?? Is clean safe fun hear of anymore?????
Is offering BB and BBBJ service the only to get a date on eccie?? Is clean safe fun hear of anymore????? Originally Posted by HollyCarterMadison
BBBJ is pretty much the standard but NEVER give in to BBFS.
If you want to be successful here a open-minded menu is preferred
Your in a very competitive city....with over 400 providers on p411 alone......

What you won't do....hundreds more might. BBBJ is pretty standard. Don't be pressure into BBFS. Have fun.

Do a backflip in session and land on the dick. Get on the edge of the bed in k9 position...spread your lips....and tell him to run from the bathroom to get a running start.....set yourself apart......
Do a backflip in session and land on the dick. Get on the edge of the bed in k9 position...spread your lips....and tell him to run from the bathroom to get a running start.....set yourself apart...... Originally Posted by gimme_that
Awesome sauce.
...Do a backflip in session and land on the dick. Get on the edge of the bed in k9 position...spread your lips....and tell him to run from the bathroom to get a running start.....set yourself apart...... Originally Posted by gimme_that
That is awesome and definitely thinking outside the box.
BBBJ is very standard here...some don't, but pass up a lot of clients because of it. BBFS, I would never advise that or give into it. Not only do you put yourself at risk, but any clients/providers you see or they see after. BBFS is actually a pretty good way to lose service here IMHO. If a provider knows that you offer BBFS...they will most likely not see anyone you have seen.

Have fun, but play safe. And if just starting out...do what you are comfortable with. Your menu most likely will expand some as your comfort level does as well.
Your body, your rules! I would imagine the ladies who have more of an open menu like discussed above, probably will see more business. Although it goes on BCD, BBFS is never a good idea!
If you only offer CBJ, you better make up for it with other skills/services and/or set your price point significantly lower than the competition. I make my hobbying decisions based on a matrix that includes price and service. With everything else being equal, I will choose a BBBJ girl every time over a CBJ girl. Risks from BBBJ have been greatly exaggerated by certain elements of the so-called left-- i.e. militant feminists and out of control educators. Heck, a whole generation of kids have been brain-washed into believing BBBJ are bad and that anyone who does it will get some horrible disease. I'm not diminishing the risks. They do exist but not rise to the level of abstaining from the practice. Besides, a BBBJ is nutritious for you ladies.

As for BBFS, I have never seen anyone here make that a requirement for setting a date. If anything, requesting BBFS will pretty much ostracize one on ECCIE. Now having said that, I'm 100% certain BBFS happens but nothing is said about it. Just assume the girl or guy you are with has had BBFS with someone in the hobby or with a civie girl within the last 6 months or year.
I never seek BB, but CBJ is a deal breaker.
I will not being giving in to BBFS. I was just questioning why Its so common on eccie. I was scolded my a eccie member for nor offering BBFS . Thanks everyone for the comments
You are new here so it's more common you get these request. Some gents will try to make you feel pressure to do things that are not the norm. You will notice this as you have been here a while. You will look back at your beginning here and think...wth??? Once you have been here a while the bbfs request will slow down to a minimum.

Do what you are comfortable with doing. Be classy, a lady and always respond politely when you are saying NO. No reason to get bitchy. The gents are gonna ask. Especially when you are new here. A simple no and move on.
i'm assuming that the 'scolding' you received was from someone trying to pressure you into believing something that's completely untrue, because you're new here. you could read hundreds of reviews from hobbyists all across the board without a single one stating they received bbfs. i've also read comments from hobbyists who stated they would never see a provider if she did provide bbfs, because that's just cra-cra. and you never stick your dick in cra-cra.

now, bbbj,... that's a whole other situation.... you would definitely be on priority lists.

/that, and greek!
I feel the same way, although my menu is not cbj only - i just feel i can not do it to every guy i meet lol its more so ymmv i have to be completely comfortable with you- it and it gotta look very succulent and be worthy of these juicy lips lol
BBBJ is pretty much standard but I agree never fall for BBFS, I wouldn't encourage my worst enemu yo dothat..