15 Minutes Late; The Date Is OVER!

If you are 15 minutes late to my incall or answering the phone when I'm heading to you, then I will cancel our date and say bad things about you on the board. No excuses, fuck your dead gold fish! You have been warned.

/sarcasm.
Damn baby you having a bad day or just showing us the middle finger!
Damn baby you having a bad day or just showing us the middle finger! Originally Posted by bdnewt007
A little of both but it's only aimed at two people here. Everyone else could either enjoy a laugh or get butt hurt.
A little of both but it's only aimed at two people here. Everyone else could either enjoy a laugh or get butt hurt. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
I know just fukin with ya i read the other 15 min post that's why the middle finger comment.

Just lay back and relax and let all the bullshit float down stream, you can't take to much of this shit around here seriously. Have fun and enjoy your day!
A number of your posts seem to be very abrasive to me.
Do you feel that is what guys are looking for?
If I want that I can get it at home for free.
I'm a very abrasive person...
I can't stand when people are late. But it floats both ways. I think 80 percent of the providers I have seen have been late to some degree. With the advents of blow and gos, quickies, and half hours......if a lady is late I'm figuring she squueezing someone else in, and won't hesitate to cancel if she's late....and will only wait 30 minutes if she says she's on the way.
I'm a very abrasive person... Originally Posted by MaryBeth
...nuff said
If you are 15 minutes late to my incall or answering the phone when I'm heading to you, then I will cancel our date and say bad things about you on the board. No excuses, fuck your dead gold fish! You have been warned.

/sarcasm. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Good to know.....A date can't be over if it never started.
What happens if you are 15 minutes late being ready?
I've had men show up late expecting to get their full time. Sometimes it works but YMMV
I'm a very abrasive taint... Originally Posted by MaryBeth

Unusual, butt I fixed it.
I can't stand when people are late. But it floats both ways. I think 80 percent of the providers I have seen have been late to some degree. With the advents of blow and gos, quickies, and half hours......if a lady is late I'm figuring she squueezing someone else in, and won't hesitate to cancel if she's late....and will only wait 30 minutes if she says she's on the way. Originally Posted by gimme_that
If I'm late I'll at least send a "OMW, don't be mad" text. Time is money and whores love money
Unusual, butt I fixed it. Originally Posted by pyramider
Lol had to throw taint in there
Knowing ladies don't like late guys, and not liking people being tardy without letting me know, every time I knew I've always called the provider telling them I'll a few minutes late. Most seem to have the same reaction like wat, just because I called. Guess they don't get many guys giving them a heads up when they're running late.
Courtesy goes a long way