Datecheck, how reliable?

I have had more than a few potential clients want to do their screening through datecheck.com. When I went to sign up they wanted a membership fee so I wanted to get some feedback on its effectiveness. How does datecheck verify their members? Is it reliable? Has anyone had it backfire? Any info is appreciated, thanks.

Penelope Waters
  • Old-T
  • 08-18-2013, 09:40 PM
I have been a DC member for a long while. I have found it to be very similar to P411 in reliability, and in fact they have many of the same ladies as members.

The biggest difference I have found is that in some parts of the country one has more members, in other parts the other has more. Both--in my opinion--are good.

The one feature P411 has that I wish DC had was the ability to directly and easily contact the lady from within the site.
I agree. Where P411 isn't the mainstay, Date-Check is. And with the national advertising, it really doesn't hurt. I actually love Date-check.
I would email and ask the staff about a fee right off. I had to get two ladies help me get verified and a website and other stuff and I had about 6 months free.
None of the services screen. They only verify that the fucktard is who he says he is. It's still up to you to screen the fucktards.
I got on there because i had a provider refer me

however I didn't find it to as good as P411 in my area so I stick with 411...

i would still screen a guy off of both and contact their references..

on the guys end just because i see a provider on there doesn't mean i don't do my homework.. i will check every review.. not because i fear LE or whatever.. but because i want to make sure the menu fits what I like
Oh yeah reviews are a reliable source of information.
I have been on datecheck A LONG LONG time.....I have found quite a nice bunch of clients from there......it is really good up north and toward the east coast

The one feature P411 has that I wish DC had was the ability to directly and easily contact the lady from within the site. Originally Posted by Old-T
There "is" the ability to contact from within the site, as I get formal requests from Datecheck like I do from P411 that say Datecheck member blah blah blah is requesting an appt.

Whether or not it's EASY to do, I'm not sure. But I do know it's possible.

I Datecheck btw.
You can keep your membership free as long as you refer people or give existing members an ok when you see them. Most of the clients I have seen from Date-Check are from outside of Texas. For example, areas like California.
I like Date-Check! I've met a few clients from there. Strange layout, but otherwise, it's pretty good compared to sites like P411.
Date-check is not popular in Texas where I'm at, but I hear it is very much popular on the East Coast and in other regions. P411 and Date-check are the same services I also learned a little trick for easy ad making on date-check. Just go to the source tab on p411 in ad editor, click it to convert over to complete html code and copy the entire html code source and paste in Date-check. I know how to use the old school HTML format, but typing it up by hand is a pain lol .
I like Date Check it's always been good for me
I have been a date-check member for a few years now and I do use the site and get appts.
But,it depends on what city you are in sometimes date-check is used and sometimes P411 is used more.If you know a provider she can refer you to date-check for a free trial 3 month period.
As far as verifying some providers will accept a date-check member who has references and some providers will still ask for additional info along with the date-check info.
Every lady is different but date-check works for me out here in las vegas.
Personally, I NEVER and I mean NEVER use any site that gives me some kind of code or number instead of a guy's real first and last name and other info. I have never used Date-Check because I believe the do the code thing. There isn't a site that gives you enough info in these codes to positively be sure the gentleman using the code belongs to him. I see driver's licenses when I meet the gentleman so before I show up, I have their REAL first and last name and other solid, legal info. If you don't know who your seeing and they don't prove it with a government issued ID, your wasting your time and aren't keeping yourself safe. Also, if you need to report or black list a guy for being bad, harmful, etc, doing so under a code or alias or phone number and e mail makes it too easy for the bad guy to change his info and go one hurting girls. There's one very dangerous gentleman here that has 3 P411 codes, dozens of e mails and phone numbers, various website handles on the most popular forums and 9 different names that I know of. The only verification site I use is Roomservice2000.com. The gentleman gives you enough info to do additional screening. I do criminal back ground checks and run them through the sex offender list. Bad, dangerous guys love it when ladies don't require real info or nothing beyond a code or website handle and don't do any more additional research, or see them under website handles, code names, or simply don't require legal info.

Stay safe!!