Implementing a No Review "Policy"

I know the final consensus coming from the women's point of view is that reviews are quote "disgusting, degrading demeaning." I think that may be a bit exaggerated in the overall sense, but I can see how some reviews written by certain type of individuals can come across being that way.

I do believe in the original core idea of the review system, separating the legit from the scam artists but it's become somewhat ridiculous now. First of all I would agree that there is no reason to have graphic details included. I believe reviews should serve as being general endorsements or either a warning put out there if something seriously went wrong (which doesn't include bad chemistry lol)

Now the whole review board scene has become an absolute joke. Providers offering specials, free sessions etc for good reviews. Pressuring to write reviews when there's no further need (why do you need 200 reviews to prove you're legit/good??) And the epidemic of FAKE reviews, which I personally have had to deal with myself. I don't have the time or inclination to check up on review boards to continuously be on guard for this or go through a review boards "investigative process" to have it removed lol! I do not have the bullshit time

Anyways, I've been thinking it over for a while... Why should I continue to be part of a system that strongly goes against my ethics? To be honest, I have had the best experiences meeting people who are not familiar with the review scene, and some of the worst/disappointing from "hobbyists". I've written on here before how jaded they are and it shows. There's a huge sky to earth difference in attitude, demeanor etc. I don't want the feeling of being with someone who feels like a hardened "pro" and talks about women and intimacy as if it is a "service". God no! While I'm certainly a professional in the way I carry about it (business-wise), that does not extend to my intimate connections lol

Now back to the original point - There was a professional organization which allowed you to write in endorsements or if you had less than a stellar experience, but it did not allow any explicit details. Unfortunatly that organiation was only open to top tier companions (in the hdh sense)

But I loved the idea and I think most women would be open and accepting of it too. Yes you can leave your honest feedback, but written in a proper manner and without any unnecessary private details. The world doesn't need to know if you're shaved down there or not. And the idea of divulging what occurred intimately between people to the public is ..well I wouldn't call it degrading, but scary yes!

Discretion and confidentiality - How much do you value it

In this day and age, there is a urge to share everything ....

Responsibility - See all these words they just don't teach you anymore

Society has turned to Slime
I have no desire to write reviews and only do it for premium access. I seldom read the ROS instead concentrating on the services offered.
Are you implementing a no review policy or are you just starting a topic about valid reasons for doing so?

I haven't written a review in well over a year and have no desire to do so in the future. However I will share information in other ways.
Zabrina, I show you mine if you show me yours and we won't tell anyone!

You go boy!

At this point, I have enough history that I don't need to review a lady I see. So I ask them at the start if they would like one or not. Then at the end of the session, I again confirm if they want a review or not.

As for the content of the review, remember the audience. We are not writing the review for the provider's gratification or the reviewer's. The purpose of the writing and the "intended audience" are other hobbyists that might be considering if they want to lay down the amount of money the ladies donation listing says. And for THAT audience, I've found that laying out what happened, including activities in the "general sequence" in which they happened along with your overall impression/feelings about the session work best. Someone deciding if they want to contact a provider will read what we did and how it felt and make that choice for themselves.

For that reason, I include the 'details' you talk about, because the intended audience are other hobbyists that haven't seen you (generic you, meant for all providers).

What did you think the "intended audience" for a review was Zabrina?
I think reviews and their "dirty details" are still needed, they are for me anyway. The whole "only see the good providers" gets thrown around a lot, but it's basically crap advice as "the good ones" only come through my city every 4 or 5 months. As such details are needed for the lesser known ladies.

I couldn't care less about the details like how great a BJ she gives ect, but I do care if she made the extra effort to make the guy comfortable and just make the whole experience seem like more than just a poke for pay even if it's all just an act. Separating the two would be a tall order though, as after a while I'd image just about every provider would have dozens of "she was great, GFE and good IOP" reviews which is basically like saying "it's great, it tastes good" when talking about a dish at a restaurant. Though still a positive review, it isn't helpful and is basically a waste of time.
I do not want or need reviews and that is the reason why I do not advertise on eccie.

If they were only to verify that a female (Hate that term "provider" is legit, sane, the real deal, independent, etc.
That's fine.

What I choose to do or not do with my clientele is only between two consenting adults. As far as I am concerned, reviews are a perfect opportunity for LE to build a case for investigation.

As far as the men who do not agree with my no longer allowing reviews policy, there are plenty of women out there who you can review to your hearts content. To each their own.
  • Laz
  • 08-21-2013, 09:47 PM
Having a no review policy will work for those that respect your wishes but those that are like the ones you complain about are not likely to respect it.
Reviews serve a purpose. It goes beyond the acronym soup. Sure that is fine, but it doesn't cover the essence of how a date went. You really need the ROS in order to see how the date went. What makes the review system work is that it creates a baseline of expectations. If you just go with acronym soup and a recommendation, you don't get the details nor do you see trends. The ROS goes a long way to determining that ever so elusive term YMMV. I look for certain qualities in the ROS like her attitude and style. Also, it lets me know how the date went and what I could expect if I met up with that particular provider. Is she MSOG friendly? Is she CIM and if so does she spit or swallow. If not CIM, how does she finish? Facial? Cum on body, etc. You can say DFK in the activities section, but you can be so more descriptive in the ROS. Same with a BJ. What is her technique for a BJ.

Additionally, having 1 or 100 reviews or having written 1 or 100 reviews matters. If a girl is on her 6th page of reviews, I like to go back and see her history. What if anything has changed? Has she added or subtracted services? Does it appear she has improved her performance or has she gotten mechanical over time. This is good to know info. As for the guys writing reviews, I honestly put stock in some guys reviews. Other guys, I tend to dismiss as being full of shit. You know if a hobbyist is worth his salt by the reviews he writes. If I see a review on a girl by a certain guy, and I trust this guys perspective, I am more likely to want to see the provider. As you can see, reviews do serve a useful purpose. Unless a lady has a small circle of clients and doesn't want to expand, I think a provider should encourage and embrace reviews. I won't see a provider unless I have read a review on her or have a good word of mouth recommendation.
You go boy!

Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I'm working it!

Hurry up sir lol.

Society has turned to Slime Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
I completely agree! That's why I'm moving to Israel.
Reviews serve a purpose. It goes beyond the acronym soup. Sure that is fine, but it doesn't cover the essence of how a date went. You really need the ROS in order to see how the date went. What makes the review system work is that it creates a baseline of expectations. If you just go with acronym soup and a recommendation, you don't get the details nor do you see trends. The ROS goes a long way to determining that ever so elusive term YMMV. I look for certain qualities in the ROS like her attitude and style. Also, it lets me know how the date went and what I could expect if I met up with that particular provider. Is she MSOG friendly? Is she CIM and if so does she spit or swallow. If not CIM, how does she finish? Facial? Cum on body, etc. You can say DFK in the activities section, but you can be so more descriptive in the ROS. Same with a BJ. What is her technique for a BJ.

Additionally, having 1 or 100 reviews or having written 1 or 100 reviews matters. If a girl is on her 6th page of reviews, I like to go back and see her history. What if anything has changed? Has she added or subtracted services? Does it appear she has improved her performance or has she gotten mechanical over time. This is good to know info. As for the guys writing reviews, I honestly put stock in some guys reviews. Other guys, I tend to dismiss as being full of shit. You know if a hobbyist is worth his salt by the reviews he writes. If I see a review on a girl by a certain guy, and I trust this guys perspective, I am more likely to want to see the provider. As you can see, reviews do serve a useful purpose. Unless a lady has a small circle of clients and doesn't want to expand, I think a provider should encourage and embrace reviews. I won't see a provider unless I have read a review on her or have a good word of mouth recommendation. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
exactly why does everything always have to be in black and white? a poster said last week in a thread "i don't trust reviews' or made some silly comment like that. so you don't trust ANY reviews?
so if a provider has 10 reviews and 4 of them are no's you would still see her? those are the guys who end up getting ripped off and then bitch.

i know by now if a member in my area is full of shit like you said enough to know if i can trust his review or not. you should be smart enough to put things together otherwise go on backpage and gamble there on someone who is unknown. thats the whole reason I am on here so i DO NOT have to gamble. and i'm batting 92% or so doing it this way so i would say thats pretty good average

a lot of guys will put 'yes' even though it was a subpar experience, this is why ROS is important to read and its important to do your homework and not be lazy. i would rather have a provider NCNS me than meet up with her and have it be a disaster and go home pissed off.
Like others have said reviews serve a purpose for us hobbyists. How many ads have we seen that say something like, " easy going", "open to new adventures", full kissable lips", etc. All of these statements mean something to me. But there have been times when the ads and the activities are not the same in the providers mind as they are in mine (hence YMMV). I know when I read a series of review ROS's I can see if others have had an experience similar to what I'm looking for. If not, I can move on. Without reviews and details I'm sure I'd have been disappointed many more times than I've ever been. And the times I've been most disappointed is when there are no reviews or the reviews are very general and I took a chance anyway.