signs of a cheater

What an interesting web-site...
My SO checks to see if I have visited any websites called "signs-of-a-cheater"....go figure.
couple of thoughts...
1. your SO is on to you
2, studying the signs to make sure "she' isn't showing any of them
good luck man....
couldn't this also be the same list as 'is my wife cheating?' why's it gotta be the husband? they make it seem like women are so virtuous and it's the men who are the dogs
Wait.... People CHEAT???
Hmm... left off the best one IMO...

Your "find my iphone" feature is turned ON but your spouses is OFF

...hmmmm
Humans are not built for monogamy!
Humans are not built for monogamy! Originally Posted by Emary Preston
+1
Humans are not built for monogamy! Originally Posted by Emary Preston

If they cannot maintain their vows they never should have gotten married.
If they cannot maintain their vows they never should have gotten married. Originally Posted by pyramider
Sometimes people grow apart.
Sometimes people grow apart. Originally Posted by Emary Preston
Agreed... People do grow apart as I am a prime example with my ex-wife. While I'm in my mid 30's, I will never marry again... The Trust factor is huge for me and quite frankly I don't trust any woman in the civilian world. In the Hobby, you know what you're getting... You know the rules... Shit, it's great sex AND I have become close friends with several of the ladies I've been honored to be with. They live their lives and I live mine.. When the times right, we do our thing and enjoy each other's company! A win-win situation...
There are plenty of people that are living witnesses to it working. Problem today is, we have a burger king mentality and if we dont like it, we leave, find another, etc....

if you want marriage, be man or woman enough to stay and make it work. Real talk is often one in the relationship is not on same faithfulness/better or worse time table. Often when one is at their rope the other splits and vise versa.

as far as people growing apart, this is because you do nothing to keep the circus going. in the beginning there is often the hunt, the chase, the thrill, the excitement, ....then marriage and all stops. You want to stay together, you have to keep the fire going.

IJS......
If you truly loved your spouse/SO... you would not let them catch you.