Dress up????

It doesn't really work for hh, or an Hr...but HHH or longer I am such a sucker for dressing up [ Doesn't have to be costume, just various lingerie], and doing a little dancing / light kissing.....Am I strange, or is this more common than I think? Doesn't seem like a lot of providers get request like this from what I'm gathering.
Try "fetish friendly" providers because that's what that is...a fetish.
I'm not sure the nature of your "market" but from my experience many well-reviewed ladies will favorably respond to a request for lingerie or other costumes, e.g., school girl attire. I am not sure if that is true for BP girls, at least in my area.

But, I have noticed that some ladies, especially when seeing you, will dress in normal clothes as a precaution against a LE sting. Once I figured this out I became a bit more tolerant.

And one of my favorites simply won't do it. She never says she won't, but she is always forgetting her pumps or the dog ate her garter belt, or whatever. This is a shame, because she is a part-time model, who looked like a VS photo shoot the one time she did wear lingerie. But, as you know, you have to take the sour with the sweet.