Kansas City K or M???

SO one of the states is ok to hobby in I hear and the other one is hot hot hot.

Which is it.?
I'm coming that way for labor day with some lady friends we all want to play in the safer State...

My God Daughter is in college in Kansas but hear it isn't to far to travel to MO googlemaps says 8 minutes.....

Any and all info would be a big help because I WILL BE A NEWBIE in both states
Missouri is cool Stay out of Kansas
Thanks a bunch...it is crazy...same thing in Texarkana you can stay in texas and be ok but cross that line and stay in Arkansa NO NO NO NO and a BIG NO
easy.. just think about which state is more conservative? Missouri as a whole might be that way but KC and St. Louis are definately not backwards like the rest of the state.

in many 'red' states its illegal to even have sex in any position other than missionary. where I live in the deep south its actually illegal to live with someone of the opposite sex unless you are married lol
  • jan-w
  • 08-30-2013, 04:21 PM
As far as Kansas goes, it's mainly Johnson County that has the rep for being hot. If you have regulars you trust, you can stay on the Kansas side and see them as long as they aren't a continuous train coming into your room at all hours of the day and night, however...

If you're newbies, you would do well to stay out of Johnson County Ks., which includes the cities of Overland Park, Lenexa, Prairie Village, Shawnee, Olathe and a few other smaller towns like Merriam and Mission. There is relatively little crime in these areas so police depts. often enrich the coffers by running stings.

Of course, all areas of KC can have stings so it should go without saying to screen and verify.
WELL THANK YALL That is why I love this board so much..So much info... Think we will stick to the MO side for work and play