Pool Closed - Apparently what REALLY led up to the McKinney Incident

You aren't seeing this discussed on TV or newspaper websites...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...h-subdivision/

One of the problems I don't think young people understand is that you can't make a threatening motion to a police officer or what they would consider a threatening motion, for example running full speed up to an officer and only stopping within a few inches of their face.
gnadfly- you are missing the point- the police officer was out of control when he arrived on the scene- no other officer acted in that manner- it was very clear from the video that 1 police officer out of 12 escalated the event rather than de-escalated the event- regardless if the party was illegal or not the police officer acted like a moron.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2015, 07:31 AM
You aren't seeing this discussed on TV or newspaper websites...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...h-subdivision/

One of the problems I don't think young people understand is that you can't make a threatening motion to a police officer or what they would consider a threatening motion, for example running full speed up to an officer and only stopping within a few inches of their face. Originally Posted by gnadfly

While I agree with you what I have found lacking by many on here is their inability to see that there were a whole lot of wrongs being shown here ...on both sides. Why do you make excuses for one side?

You do understand that even the officers CoP has now said that the officer acted inappropriately. The officer has resigned.

"Tatiana (pictured below left) lives in the sub-division with her mother Lashana Burkes (pictured right). Both appear to be natives of Chicago."

• WTF
  • 06-10-2015, 07:43 AM
The actions of Eric Casebolt are indefensible," police Chief Greg Conley told reporters at a news conference late Tuesday afternoon, saying the officer was "out of control during the incident."

"I had 12 officers on the scene, and 11 of them performed according to their training," Conley added.
To me this Officer has little mans syndrome and probably has a small dick too.. first you see him running and he busts his ass.now that was funny!!

but on a serious side.. beating up a 14 year old girl in a bikini who was already sitting on the ground and no threat to him he is a real tough guy.... he deserved to get fired! but he resigned instead so he can keep his Pension for being a shitty cop...
Probably made a deal to resign instead of facing criminal charges.
I say look at the infamous video and watch the guy in the blue shirt. As he rapidly approaches the officer who has his hands full, the blue shirt reaches for something under his shirt and in his waist band. Then, and only then, does the gun come out. The officer saw what he percieved as a threat and reacted. Everyone should be very surprised that the officer did not point his weapon at the idiot. It was an idiot move and the 18 year old (yes, he is eligible to serve in the military) made it. Of course there are witnesses describing the behavior of the young "lady" in question...she is no lady.
Once again, all of this is the result of letting the inmates run the asylum.

Every one of these "kids" have seen the " hands up", and "I can't breath" bullshit splattered all over the news, along with Mayors, Prosecutors, a President, and Poverty Pimps telling them that the cops are the enemy, and just to "fuck the Police".

Well, you are getting what you asked for. Baltimore and Chicago are war zones, just about every big city run by Black Liberal Polititians is a shit hole, and all you can say is, "it's Whitey's fault".

If you don't house break you dog, you will have a house full of dog shit.

"We be at the pool party tryun to have some fun
The Poleeze came and found my gun
They say, "this is gonna land you in the county jail"
But fust me-un my patna gonna whup yo tail"

"It whut saddy aftanoon, we be at the park
The Bro's dey statin shootin' just befo dark
Well me an my Ho we hit the ground
But the Poleeze still took us all down town"
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2015, 10:59 AM
I say look at the infamous video and watch the guy in the blue shirt. As he rapidly approaches the officer who has his hands full, the blue shirt reaches for something under his shirt and in his waist band. Then, and only then, does the gun come out. The officer saw what he percieved as a threat and reacted. Everyone should be very surprised that the officer did not point his weapon at the idiot. It was an idiot move and the 18 year old (yes, he is eligible to serve in the military) made it. Of course there are witnesses describing the behavior of the young "lady" in question...she is no lady. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The Chief of Police is white and thought this Cop was in the wrong. Below is a way different generations are starting to see racism. Old folks have no problem telling black kids to head back to Section 8 housing, to them that is not racism. Older Cops have no problem singling out blacks to lay on the ground but younger people be it black or white see those things as racism. Just like younger folks saw first that denying Gays the rights of marriage was discrimination.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the...0?ocid=U221DHP

In the story of the Texas pool party, where a police officer was caught on tape manhandling and pointing a gun at young black teenagers , there's a lot to be concerned and outraged about. But there's also one tiny thing to celebrate: the actions of two white kids.
Just @ and @ years old, they wasted no time speaking on the record about the racist comments made by adults that they said set off the incident, and recording the discriminatory treatment they said they witnessed.
Related A cop's plea: stop calling in "suspicious activity" every time you see a black person

Sadly, when it comes to public opinion about the event, it's likely that these accounts have more weight coming from the white kids than from the black kids who have offered similar stories, but whom many media consumers might see as potential criminals and untrustworthy reporters of what happened.
Their stories shaped the early media narrative of the event, and their sense of responsibility to memorialize what happened should be seen as an example. Many American adults could learn something from their brave decisions to acknowledge rather than avoid or explain away the injustice they saw, but also to make sure the rest of us understood.

The white teens are the reason we're even hearing about this

According to BuzzFeed News's David Mack's report on the incident, Grace Stone, a white@-year-old, said when she and her friends responded to white adults' comments that the black pool party guests should return to "Section 8 [public housing]," the older women became violent.
The police were called, and Brandon Brooks, a white 15-year-old, took out his cellphone to record what happened next — creating a record of the event that he later posted to YouTube, along with this commentary: "So the cops just started putting everyone on the ground and in handcuffs for no reason. This kind of force is uncalled for especially on children and innocent bystanders."

"I think a bunch of white parents were angry that a bunch of black kids who don't live in the neighborhood were in the pool," he told BuzzFeed. He made it clear that he felt he was spared because of his race, saying, "Everyone who was getting put on the ground was black, Mexican, Arabic. [The cop] didn't even look at me. It was kind of like I was invisible."
"You can see in part of the video where he tells us to sit down, and he kinda like skips over me and tells all my African-American friends to go sit down," he said in a Monday interview with CW33.
These kids decided addressing racism was their business

Stone's choice to speak about the racist comments she witnessed, and Brooks's decision to post his recording and analysis on YouTube and give an interview about what he observed, represents an unusual commitment to honesty about racism and discrimination — topics many white adults don't see through the same lens.
  • shanm
  • 06-10-2015, 11:01 AM

"We be at the pool party tryun to have some fun
The Poleeze came and found my gun
They say, "this is gonna land you in the county jail"
But fust me-un my patna gonna whup yo tail"

"It whut saddy aftanoon, we be at the park
The Bro's dey statin shootin' just befo dark
Well me an my Ho we hit the ground
But the Poleeze still took us all down town" Originally Posted by Jackie S
Dude......you suck at rhyming.
Dude......you suck at rhyming. Originally Posted by shanm

fun - gun
jail - tail
park - dark
ground - town

I can see why you'd think that.
fun - gun
jail - tail
park - dark
ground - town

I can see why you'd think that. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
It's cute that you think it's just about making the last word rhyme.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2015, 01:03 PM
It's cute that you think it's just about making the last word rhyme. Originally Posted by WombRaider

TDL's favorite rhyme is Fist in my ass, I'm having a blast!
It's cute that you think it's just about making the last word rhyme. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You just don't appreciate good "Rap".

i'll make up one about ole white honky "Hobbyist" to even it out.

"I been up all night just a tossing and a turnin'
Can't get no sleep 'cause my minds just a burnin'
That bitch she could suck and make it real hard
But then she went and stole my credit card"......