The worst week I've had in 2+ years!!

Friday, wonderful Friday....I was hit on 635 by a crazy man that I had to chase down. He threatened to kill me, stole my insurance card which conveniently has my physical address on it. Pulled away as I took a picture of his tags on my iPhone. So now I get the pleasure of wondering when he wants to get his drivers license he accidently left.

Move forward to Monday, Bloody Freakin Monday!! I go to eat lunch in Forney and just as I'm about to pull out of the restaurant, One Guess as to what happens next??? Yep another freakin wreck!! The girl who hit me was the daughter of a Forney policeman. So when she calls daddy I get 3 guys breathing down my neck treating me like crap.

Everytime I get close to getting time off to see a lady something else happens! I have been trying to see a lady since Christmas Eve. Just wished I could catch ONE FREAKING BREAK!!
It could get worse! I could be walking thru your front door in the morning.
  • motor
  • 01-24-2011, 06:48 PM
i feel for you man............but if it has been 2+ years since you had a week as bad, thats pretty good. Just trying to look on the bright side.
Well just trying to remember the last time I felt the way I do today. It was when a guy rear ended my 2 years ago and I found out from MRI I had cancer. Sometimes you have days where it seems you can't do anything right.

I have been blessed for the most part. Days like today make you appreciate all the other good days.
Boo hoo boo hoo life is so hard. You could be walking the streets in Iraq or climbing a mountain in Afghanistan, or perhaps having your village burned, a lion ate your cow, or pirates attacked your ship. You drive a car, a lot of people dont even own a car. You have insurance and could get an MRI to detect the cancer. You have been blessed and just dont know it.
Happy New Year Poppy! It's got to get better.
It could get worse! I could be walking thru your front door in the morning. Originally Posted by funeralman
Damn. No offense intended, but when you're right you're right.

No matter how bad some days/weeks/months may seem, it can always be worse.
Come on over Poppy, I will make you feel better .

Besos, Safire Sweet

Come on over Poppy, I will make you feel better .

Besos, Safire Sweet

Originally Posted by safire_sweet
Hell he will end up in another accident!!!
I am so sorry that happened to you Poppy. Well you know where I live if you want to meet and maybe get some coffee.
It could get worse! I could be walking thru your front door in the morning. Originally Posted by funeralman
We are all equal in the end
  • MRMR
  • 01-25-2011, 10:31 AM
Hang in there Poppy.
It is a new day.
  • T-Can
  • 01-25-2011, 10:34 AM

So what you are saying is that my gf is a working girl??????

Haha, jk funeralman, I know what you meant and I also do not have a gf.

Poppy, sorry to hear that happened - I had one the year before I graduated college much like yours but I think a little worse and it wasn't pretty but I survived. So will you!
minor set back for a major comeback babe
Boo hoo boo hoo life is so hard. You could be walking the streets in Iraq or climbing a mountain in Afghanistan, or perhaps having your village burned, a lion ate your cow, or pirates attacked your ship. You drive a car, a lot of people dont even own a car. You have insurance and could get an MRI to detect the cancer. You have been blessed and just dont know it. Originally Posted by bigbobftworth

How dare people feel bad about their lives when there are a dozen people listed in the above sentence who have it worse!