Odor

My vagina has a particularly weird odor emulating from it, it gets a very nice scrub while bathing at least 6 times a day.

This one young man that insisted on BB, had some weird green snot ozzing out of the tip, do you think this may be the cause of the oderfus odor emulating from my vagina.

I am stilli avalible all weeek.
Spray some Windex up your cooter, and insert a fresh jalapeno up there. That'll take care of it
  • jerky
  • 01-08-2017, 01:45 PM
Shouldn't this be in the Alerts section?
Spray some Windex up your cooter, and insert a fresh jalapeno up there. That'll take care of it Originally Posted by YummyMarie
... has to be green, not ripe.....
... has to be green, not ripe..... Originally Posted by LexusLover
I stand corrected sir
Spray some OdoBan up your cooter, and insert a fresh jalapeno up there. That'll take care of it Originally Posted by YummyMarie
OdoBan should help
Damn.... now dingle berries... what a day! ( sigh)
Lol you folks are hilarious.
Spray some Windex up your cooter, and insert a fresh jalapeno up there. That'll take care of it Originally Posted by YummyMarie
If you start oozing green snot out of your cooter, be sure to have some tortilla chips handy!
If you start oozing green snot out of your cooter, be sure to have some tortilla chips handy! Originally Posted by Oralist
If there hadn't been a freeze last night I would blame you for the leaves drooping on my avocado tree right now!!! And I like red hot sauce on my guacamole!!!

Maybe you're pregnant again.
  • N.M.
  • 01-08-2017, 07:13 PM
OdoBan should help Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I was gonna suggest Fabuloso but then again I'm Hispanic

Anyway if that doesn't work, "ponte Vicks y ya papi" -problem solved.
Bwahahaha...vick's and fabuloso!!!! Love it!!!!!